3Cloud is a born-in-the-cloud Microsoft Gold-certified Azure technology services firm that provides cloud strategy, design, implementation, acquisition, and ongoing managed services to our clients. We are headquartered in Chicago, with offices in Dallas
As a DevOps Engineer, your primary responsibility will be to implement DevOps solutions in Azure. The role is a technical, consultative, and client facing role that will be accountable for client solution development, delivery and support. The ideal candidate will have experience in consulting and have demonstrated success in technical implementations and project work.
- As a DevOps Engineer you will:
- Participate in technical envisioning, technical design, and delivery of assigned projects.
- Work with 3Cloud Architects to support project efforts from a technical perspective.
- Execute the implementation of designed solutions into client deliverables.
- Assist with design and deployment of client workloads into Azure.
- Providing technical expertise and support across the following four areas of specialization:
- Datacenter Transformation
- Azure Infrastructure
- DevOps and CI/CD pipelines
- Cloud automation
Be an essential part of the team responsible for crafting and delivering creative cloud solutions for our clients.
- 2+ years of experience in system administration (Windows and/or Linux), DevOps and/or software development and IT Operations.
- 2+ years project experience migrating and deploying cloud-based solutions.
- Hands-on implementation experience of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery in Azure DevOps (VSTS/TFS), Jenkins, and/or Bamboo (or another similar tool)
- Experience with various cloud deployment methodologies.
- Hands-on experience with some of the following: Terraform, Ansible, Chef/Puppet, Docker and/or Kubernetes is preferred, but not required.
- Automation experience - very good scripting knowledge (PowerShell, Bash, Python, Groovy, etc.). Experience can be from any public cloud.
- 1+ years implementing and supporting Microsoft Azure infrastructure and topologies (or demonstrated experience form with AWS or GCP)
- Understanding of cloud ecosystem and leading-edge cloud emerging technologies.
- Performance analysis, troubleshooting and remediation techniques.
- Strong analytical problem-solving ability.
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a virtual project team.
- Microsoft Certification a plus.
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.