Join Aya Healthcare, winner of multiple Top Workplace awards!
We are searching for a decisive and insightful DevOps Engineer to join our reputable company. The DevOps engineer will be involved in various stages of each product's lifespan and should remain abreast of technological advancements to promote efficiency. You should also keep track of customer reviews to enhance marketability.
To ensure success as a DevOps engineer, you should ensure that all outputs remain safe for public consumption. Ultimately, a top-notch DevOps engineer will demonstrate excellent leadership skills and the capacity to mentor junior staff.
Who We Are:
We’re a $5.8 billion, rapidly growing workforce solutions provider in the healthcare industry. We deliver tech-enabled services that help healthcare organizations meet and manage their contingent labor needs. We build and manage tech-enabled marketplaces for national and local healthcare talent and deliver contingent labor management solutions through our proprietary software platform.
At Aya, we’re obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to high achievement. When you join Aya, you’ll be surrounded by teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will help you grow both personally and professionally.
- Build and setup new development tools and infrastructure
- Maintain and apply strong understanding of business practices to effectively fulfill responsibilities while working on multiple high-priority tasks
- Work with software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Participate in scrum agile development process
- Collaborating with coworkers to conceptualize, develop, and release software.
- Conducting quality assurance to ensure that the software meets prescribed guidelines.
- Rolling out fixes and upgrades to software, as needed.
- Securing software to prevent security breaches and other vulnerabilities.
- Collecting and reviewing customers' feedback to enhance user experience.
- Suggesting alterations to workflow in order to improve efficiency and success.
- Pitching ideas for projects based on gaps in the market and technological advancements.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent is preferred
- 4+ years' experience in build engineering.
- Awareness of DevOps and Agile principles.
- Knowledge of programming languages (Microsoft software stack preferred).
- Advanced knowledge of programming languages such as C#, and writing code and scripts.
- 2+ years of experience with developing front-end applications using Angular or React.
- Experience with SOA, microservices and large distributed systems.
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and apply knowledge to solve technical and business problems.
- Ability to oversee and mentor junior software developers, as well as report to management.
- Ability to install and configure software, gather test-stage data, and perform de-bugging.
- Ability to ensure smooth software deployment by writing script updates and running diagnostics.
- Experience with automating build and release processes for multiple types of applications (web, mobile, WordPress, services).
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Advanced knowledge of best practices related to data encryption and cybersecurity.
- Preferred but not required: Microsoft Azure, Angular, SQL, Docker, and Terraform experience.
- Ability to keep up with software development trends and innovation.
- Degree in computer science, software engineering, or an adjacent field.
- Prior experience at all phases of the software product life cycle, from conception to extinction.
- Experience using an array of automation tools.
- Familiarity with software security methods.
- Demonstrated experience using a wide variety of coding languages.
- Curious, discerning envelope pusher.
- Top-notch decision-making and collaborative abilities.
- Customer-oriented with the ability to receive and use constructive criticism.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Exceptional problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Generous 401(k) match
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves. Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building activities are always on the horizon — plus, you get a special treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited PTO — we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered daily
Aya Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including Disability / Vets, and welcomes all to apply. Please click here for our EEO policy