Cloud Engineer (Remote, US) at Ansira (Atlanta, GA)
| Atlanta, GA
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:57 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, October 11, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
In a world where it’s never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That’s why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com or LinkedIn.
On the Cloud and Systems Engineering team, you will be managing Ansira’s Azure cloud and networking environments. Using your expertise in coding, analysis, system/network design, backup and recovery, and delivery of software and networking solutions.
- Engage and improve the lifecycle of the Azure platform and platform services, from design, deployment, operation, and refinement.
- On time delivery of network planning, design, implementation, & optimization services.
- Creation of low- and high-level designs of Azure and AWS networks utilizing industry best practices.
- Lead the delivery of network solutions, including firewall, load balancers, and other network appliances.
- Monitor network performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
- Support critical systems, applications, projects, and new initiatives.
- Implement solutions to manage Ansira’s Azure infrastructure.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Constantly looking for ways to reduce costs and optimize resources, always looking for improvements and running as cost effective as possible.
- Participate in rotating On-Call duties to provide 24x7x365 support for Cloud and IT systems
- Follow change management processes and procedures
- Must have at least 3 years of experience designing, deploying, and implementing within a cloud environment, preferably AWS/Azure a plus.
- Must have experience working with and supporting Palo Alto firewalls / Panorama
- Must have experience working with and supporting F5 / Big-IP
- Experience in supporting large scale systems to support business needs
- Experience with Cisco ISE desired
- Experience with IPSec VPN desired
- Experience with programming such as PowerShell and similar scripting languages.
- Experience with Azure infrastructure management and automation
- Experience with SDLC, software deployment, support, and configuration automation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a related technical field involving programming
- Certification in CCNP, AWS, Azure preferred.
- Expertise in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale systems.
- Understand WAN/LAN and transport technologies (Ethernet, Frame Relay, DMVPN, WAAS, and MPLS)
- Ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks.
- Able to conduct research into networking issues and products as required
- Systematic problem-solving approach, with effective communication skills and a sense of drive.
- Extensive experience in systems, applications, networking, servers, monitoring, and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Backup and Disaster Recovery processes
- Able to prioritize tasks in high pressure environment.
- Experience in administration of cloud environments, Windows Server, and Virtualization technologies.
- Experience with JIRA
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.
More Information on Ansira
Ansira operates in the Marketing Tech industry. The company is located in St. Louis, MO, Chicago, IL, Troy, MI, Atlanta, GA, Dallas, TX, Irvine, CA and Seattle, WA. Ansira was founded in 1919. It has 791 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 11 open jobs at Ansira, click here.
Read Full Job Description