The Engagement Specialist is integral to our customer support team, working directly with our members. This role coordinates with the account specialists and relationship management team to ensure high client retention and satisfaction. Engagement Specialist will assist with day-to-day member interactions that support both the member and client.
- Consistently hit quarterly Big 3 goals while embodying our CARE values
- Be a direct day to day point of contact for all Thrive Account and Tuition members, providing issue management and client support via ticketing system
- Provide feedback to operational leadership on trends and opportunities
- Identify and assist with participant training opportunities
- Clearly articulate and communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Adhere to and update KPIs as it relates to the role
- Responsible for the coordination of timely and effective member support, problem resolution and/or pro-active follow-up
- Provide stellar customer service to internal staff, clients, and participants
- Provide on-going assistance to team members
- Consistently meet and exceed service level agreements (SLAs)
- 1-3 years' experience in Customer Support or a similar role
- Demonstrated understanding of how to deliver high-quality customer service
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to understand how to utilize technology
- Ability to identify and provide solutions for member needs
- Quick learner and detailed oriented
- Strong communication skills, complemented by both excellent verbal and written communication customer-centric with a strong desire to help people; highly empathetic.
- Positive attitude
- Takes initiative to uncover/develop solutions prior to escalating issues.
- Ability to take on new projects and easily transition between tasks.
- Team player who is receptive to coaching and adaptive to change
- Desire to excel and grow each day
- Experience working in a remote environment
Salary Offered: $40,000-$45,000/annually
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-and long-term disability insurance
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 401K with employer match
- 5-and 10-year sabbatical program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Voluntary Benefits
- Monthly Employer Contributions to Employee ThrivePass Account
- Annual Learning and Development Funds
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy
ThrivePass is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all team members. We do not and shall not discriminate based on race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
$40,000 - $45,000 per year