At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can't wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500®, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies™.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
About Digital Technology
We're not yesterday's IT department, we're Digital Technology. The world around us keeps changing and so do we. We're redefining what it means to be IT with a mindset centered on transformation, experience, AI-driven automation, innovation, and growth. We're all about delivering delightful, secure customer and employee experiences that accelerate ServiceNow's journey to become the defining enterprise software company of the 21st century. And we love co-creating, using, and highlighting our own products to do it.
Ultimately, we strive to make the world work better for our employees and customers-when you work in ServiceNow Digital Technology, you work for them.
ServiceNow Digital Technology Operations is a team of talented and energetic individuals. They are responsible for the design, build, support, and operation of our critical internal business services. The Director works across the entire enterprise with the application team leaders and Senior Digital Technologies leaders to measure and improve the IT Service Management (ITSM) and IT Operations Management (ITOM) operations of ServiceNow internal services and instances. In addition to addressing incident and problem SLA and MTTR performance, the team manages the Change Management process across all applications. As well, they are product managers for the ITOM module and the governance body for ITSM module.
The ServiceNow Director, Digital Technology Operations plays a key role in leading the digital Technologies ITSM and ITOM teams. These teams provide governance of the ITSM processes for a majority of our critical internal business systems. Also, they manage the full product scope and governance of the ITOM processes. They will report to the Senior Vice President, Digital Technology Operations. The candidate will act as the leader of a global team, including but not limited to, addressing department issues, facilities plan, and addressing Human Resource issues. They will lead line managers around the world to ensure safe and efficient operation of the global teams. They will be the escalation point for priority issues and crisis bridges. The position is ultimately accountable for ensuring we operate Simple, Speed (fast user experience), Scalable, Stable, Secure, and Sustainable Systems
What you get to do in this role:
- You manage the Operations governance of multiple critical business systems and services for the company with a global team of governance specialists.
- You will be ensuring the team's success by using all available tools and employing and developing the right resources.
- Make the managers and individual contributors in the team successful in their roles and independent in carrying out their work.
- Working with our applications development and technical product management team leaders to ensure processes and actions in place to achieve Incident and problem SLA and MTTR targets are met.
- Direct and continuously improve the Change Management process and Change Approval Board (CAB) operation. Lead the CAB meetings.
- Assist the Digital Technology Operations lead team in strategic implementation roadmap and architecture blueprint definition and implementation.
- Act a leader for process improvements and closure of complex technical issues via collaboration with cross-functional teams using cutting-edge predictive modeling and process mining techniques while delivering the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
- • Enforce technical governance and SOX compliance processes for the teams.
- • Manage escalations and crisis bridge calls, during working hours, and hand off to other leaders as the time reaches their working hours. Provide further escalations and communicate status as needed. Ensure the crisis bridge process is established and adhered to
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- A minimum of 12+ years related experience at a SaaS, PaaS, or Enterprise Software Development Company with a bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 6 years guiding and management experience with ITIL and ITSM processes
- Excellent understanding of the operating principles for cloud-based platforms that include SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, and automation.
- Ability to direct the development of roadmaps with functional design elements to achieve the desired offering, solution, application, or any other outcome.
- • Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.