Digital Ad Operations Analyst
WELCOME TO THE EMPIRE! Caesars is one of the biggest names in the world of betting and we are striving to become the largest sports betting platform across America. We share a passion for sports and are industry leaders providing best-in-class service for all our customers.
The Digital Ad Operations Analyst will QA, execute and troubleshoot all ad campaigns for the Caesars Digital division. This position is responsible for properly setting up all components of a campaign, while analyzing the campaign in real-time to ensure proper execution and optimization.
The Analyst will serve as a subject matter expert for Google's Campaign Manager tool and other ad operation platforms - supporting media partners daily with campaign tracking, creative optimization/changes and troubleshooting tag implementation.
What you will do:
- Be responsible for the implementation and QAing of all campaigns
- Assist in the on-going improvement of tagging and analysis related to Google Campaign Manager, Ads Data Hub, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and AppsFlyer
- Assist Ad Operations Manager with taxonomy and data governance
- Monitor campaign delivery / assets, identify potential issues and communicate recommendations
What You Will Need:
- 2+ years of experience in digital operations, digital marketing analytics, and/or marketing analytics
- Academic background in analytics, statistics, marketing, business, or related field. Undergraduate college degree required
- Must have experience working with trafficking systems, tagging tools, and data mining/reporting functions in excel or another similar tool. (CM360, DFP, Flashtalking, Innovid, IAS Google Analytics, Adobe tools, TMS, VIQ, MMP)
- Tagging experience is important (must have experience within CM360 Floodlight implementation, QA, and troubleshooting)
- An understanding of data flow from data layer through Google Tag Manager to Google Analytics and how to identify tagging inconsistencies and recommend solutions
- Candidate must have strong management capabilities, both operationally (to ensure that tasks such as reporting & trafficking are completed on time and accurately) as well as strategically (to ensure that guidance is given to all teams on how to enhance marketing efforts)
- Strong attention to detail to ensure that data anomalies/mistakes are avoided
- Experience with data manipulation languages (SQL) a plus
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel is required
- Ability to obtain and maintain all necessary licensing
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- Must be able to type and talk on the phone for extended periods of time
- Regular attendance in the office
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Caesars Sportsbook & Casino reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Sportsbook & Casino's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete background check upon offer acceptance. Many positions require timely gaming registration or licensing with the regulatory authority in one or multiple states to fulfil essential job responsibilities.
Behold! Caesars Sportsbook is here, and we're proud to be a part of Caesars Entertainment-the number one gaming company in the world with over 80 years of sports betting expertise.
At Caesars Sportsbook, we believe all our Team Members should be treated like Caesars. It's the mantra we were founded on, and the standard that drives us to provide our customers with best-in-class service.
As we continue to Blaze The Trail with our Caesars Sportsbook & Casino app, the expansion of our Caesars Sportsbook retail locations, our World Series of Poker franchise, our William Hill legacy brand, and partnerships with the biggest names in sports and entertainment, we're creating new and exciting opportunities for you to be a part of our empire and make an impact.
Interested in joining the team? Check out our job postings and see what we have to offer, people. And remember-We Are All Caesars!