Senior UX/UI Designer at Convoso
Who We Are:
Convoso is a leading provider of omnichannel contact center software. The company was founded on innovation and continues to push boundaries in our industry.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, the company has employees around the globe working both hybrid and remote. The company culture fosters team integrity, positive persistence, and continuous growth. (A heads up - we were awarded as Built In LA’s Best Places to Work in 2020, 2021 and 2022!)
With Convoso, the future is bright as we continue to evolve our technology.
The company’s foundational product provides the most powerful contact center software available for outbound teams. However, we are expanding our reach by relaunching an advanced version of our conversational AI product. The enhanced capabilities of our Intelligent Virtual Agent (IVA) gives our customers a competitive edge and streamlined productivity by dramatically reducing repetitive tasks. This future forward technology will allow Convoso to grow into new markets across hundreds of use cases.
Convoso is looking for people who are excited about technology and the fast growing, innovative field of IVA and AI. We are a company of motivated team players driving accelerated growth in a supportive, positive culture. We celebrate a diversity of people, ideas, and backgrounds that contribute to one shared community.
Most roles at Convoso function as “hybrid” with some opportunities for travel to in-person business events and company meetings. For remote positions, Convoso’s U.S. hiring is open to candidates who are residents of the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, NC, NJ, NV, OH, PA, TX, UT.
At Convoso, we’re constantly, vigilantly looking for ways to reshape the future of lead generation contact centers. Our mission is to revolutionize the call center industry by empowering agents to convert leads faster. That’s where you come in.
We are looking for … Senior UX/UI Designer to help our product and engineering teams make our product vision and strategy a reality.
Stepping into this very challenging role will mean stepping into a dynamic environment. There’ll be a steep learning curve, but we believe the future belongs to those who build it. Therefore, success for you would mean reaching your full potential in a short period of time, while doing whatever it takes to get up to speed. Success would mean having a strong ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Work closely with Product Managers, Developers and other Designers to take designs from concept to completion.
- Design complex user workflows, decision-support systems, large dataset visualizations and framework-level interactions, information architecture, graphic/visual design, etc.
- Develop and conceptualize a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy based on user-centered designs and business requirements with the use of low and high-fidelity wireframes, user flows, and prototypes.
- Create wireframes, high fidelity mockups, flows, personas, use cases & scenarios, journey map, storyboards, prototypes, and annotated specs.
- Conducting discovery, research, ideation, and user feedback and testing sessions utilizing qualitative and quantitative methods, conceptualizing, storyboarding, detailed design.
- Capture the “voice of the customer” by incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into the design.
- Design a comprehensive set of UI elements such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and forms for standardizing all user interaction.
- Deliver regular reports to the product leadership team regarding project updates including change in scope, blockers, and time changes backed by data and key metrics.
- Optimize UI designs in critical areas of the existing product.
- Conduct customer / user research and test for intuitiveness.
- Collaborate with product marketing to deliver a consistent branded user experience.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent practical experience, in design, human-computer-interaction (HCI), or related field.
- 5+ years of UI-UX design experience creating wireframes, mockups, and prototypes for a modern B2B SaaS software solution ideally in a startup environment.
- Have a portfolio of professional UI-UX design work for B2B SaaS applications.
- Familiar with front-end frameworks and able to understand and work within technical constraints.
- Familiarity with project management systems such as Jira & Confluence and key product management building blocks such as personas, competitive analysis, and MVP.
- Proven ability to engage with customers, product managers, product marketing, engineers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
- Strong customer focus with a track record of successful customer interactions.
- Deep understanding and experience with agile development methodologies, including scrum and kanban.
- Proficient with standard design tools including Figma or equivalent.
- Experience working with Jira, Confluence (writing clear documentation), and Miro.
Work Perks Worth The Hype:
- Competitive compensation package
- Stock options
- 100% covered premiums for employees; Medical, Dental, Basic life insurance, Long term disability
- Affordable Vision plan and optional FSA
- PTO, Paid Sick Time, Holidays, Bereavement time, Parental Leave
- Your birthday off
- 401k program with generous company match
- No cost Employee Assistance Program and Travel Assistance
- Monthly Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly credits toward food & beverage
- Company Outings
- On and offsite team building events
- Paid training for departments
- Apple laptop (most roles)
- And a team of highly experienced and kind colleagues!
- Casual office environment & dress
- Daily catered lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen (Dietary restriction-friendly)
- Happy Hours
- Monthly Massages
- On-site Car Wash
- Free Parking
Your California Privacy Rights: