Senior Technical Artist at Ubisoft (Raleigh, NC)
| Raleigh-Durham, NC
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:36 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, July 20, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Red Storm Entertainment is on the hunt for a highly skilled and seasoned Senior Technical Artist to join our amazing crew! In addition to exceptional technical art skills, we’re looking for a candidate who can lead by example, embracing hard work and combining clear communication with a winning attitude. If you’re an experienced Technical Artist eager to solve interesting problems, we look forward to hearing from you!Job Description
- Push graphical limitations while maintaining frame rate requirements.
- Collaborate and help mentor members of the technical art team.
- Create technically challenging art including shaders, cloth simulation, and particle systems.
- Build and maintain automated and efficient pipelines that facilitate content authoring.
- Collaborate in defining long term technology roadmaps
- Oversee and implement optimization of assets, levels, memory and frame rate.
- 5 years game development experience with at least 1 shipped AAA title.
- Fluent in at Max, Maya, or Houdini
- Proficient in scripting languages such as python and maxscript / mel
- Strong background in shader creation with HLSL / GLSL
- Deep understanding of real time rendering.
- Advanced understanding of game engines. Knowledge and experience in node based game engines preferred.
- Experience developing on consoles such as Xbox and PS4
- Experience optimizing content using in engine profilers and console programs such as PIX
- Ability to quickly learn a content pipeline and toolset.
- Must be an effective communicator, both verbally and written.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
More Information on Ubisoft
Ubisoft operates in the Gaming industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Ubisoft was founded in 1986. It has 21450 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K), Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Days. To see all 9 open jobs at Ubisoft, click here.
Read Full Job Description