Red Storm Entertainment is on the hunt for a highly skilled and seasoned Senior Technical Artist to join our amazing crew! In addition to exceptional technical art skills, we’re looking for a candidate who can lead by example, embracing hard work and combining clear communication with a winning attitude. If you’re an experienced Technical Artist eager to solve interesting problems, we look forward to hearing from you!Job Description
- Push graphical limitations while maintaining frame rate requirements.
- Collaborate and help mentor members of the technical art team.
- Create technically challenging art including shaders, cloth simulation, and particle systems.
- Build and maintain automated and efficient pipelines that facilitate content authoring.
- Collaborate in defining long term technology roadmaps
- Oversee and implement optimization of assets, levels, memory and frame rate.
- 5 years game development experience with at least 1 shipped AAA title.
- Fluent in at Max, Maya, or Houdini
- Proficient in scripting languages such as python and maxscript / mel
- Strong background in shader creation with HLSL / GLSL
- Deep understanding of real time rendering.
- Advanced understanding of game engines. Knowledge and experience in node based game engines preferred.
- Experience developing on consoles such as Xbox and PS4
- Experience optimizing content using in engine profilers and console programs such as PIX
- Ability to quickly learn a content pipeline and toolset.
- Must be an effective communicator, both verbally and written.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.