Product Designer at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
- Working closely with designers on ServiceNow’s Design System and Platform design teams.
- Creating new concepts with wireframes, producing high-fidelity mockups, writing detailed documentation, and critically assessing designs.
- Crafting visuals that help illustrate and help reinforce storytelling from end-to-end.
- Experiencing first-hand the creative processes as they exist in an Enterprise software environment.
- Developing your current skills even further and adding even more skills to your toolbox
To be successful in this role you have:
- Working towards a degree in the fields of Graphic/Visual Design, Cognitive Science, Human Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related disciplines
- Proficient using Sketch, Photoshop, or other relevant design tools
- Understands user interface design, heuristic methods, or other usability evaluation techniques, perception, cognition, task analysis, experimental design and statistics
- Knowledge of web and mobile technologies, including social networking and messaging information architecture and other productivity applications
- Open to learn and actively seeking feedback and advice from peers
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team, and bring a willingness to learn through design thinking and execution
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, including the ability to articulate and explain your design decisions
- Expected to demonstrate a high level of initiative, good sense of humor, and a “make it work” ethos
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.