The People Operations Effectiveness team delivers an unparalleled experience to Robinhood colleagues. We do that by integrating and deploying Analytics, Operations, Process Innovation, and Systems to create cross-functional solutions. Our goal is to support scalability and an extraordinary employee experience: crucial to the success of Robinhood!What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Lead high-priority initiatives to map end-to-end HR processes such as offers, onboarding, offboarding, accommodations, and more.
- Design for a delightful, inspiring employee experience for Robinhoodies – responsible for all content and user experience elements.
- Define HR and legal requirements (e.g., data privacy), digital enablement and operational implications including service level agreement metrics and drivers of staffing requirements.
- Captain a cross-functional team -- including Systems, Recruiting, HR Business Partners, Operations and Analytics. Incorporate input throughout the design and development work from all relevant teams.
- Partner closely with HR Systems team to ensure we innovate in the use of our digital tools capabilities and align on the build/ development cycle and timeline
- Build and align leadership and team on implementation strategy, timeline, and adoption metrics. Design and write the process playbook.
- Create process playbook repository and define ongoing point-of-contact roles for each process.
- You are an Innovator!
- Energy and excitement for a high-profile leadership role in a dynamic team environment
- Experience and expertise in some combination of: process optimization, user experience/ design thinking, agile methodologies, HRIS systems implementations, and/or service operations.
- Excellent project management capabilities and experience leading high visibility programs / projects (4-6 years preferred)
- Strong strategic, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to collaborate positively with a range of colleagues including recruiting, digital and HR leaders, translating requirements and priorities and to balance needs of multiple partners in determining optimal process design and requirements
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Bonus points: Change management and adoption experience
Robinhood embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Additionally, Robinhood is happy to provide reasonable accommodations throughout the hiring process and respects the privacy of all applications.