Midweight Designer at MoonPay (Remote)
MoonPay builds payments infrastructure for cryptocurrencies. Our on- and off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat and crypto using all major payment methods in over 160 countries. Our mission is to make cryptocurrencies accessible to over a billion people by 2030! 🚀
We are trusted by 250+ leading wallets, websites, and applications. Some of the biggest crypto brands in the world, including Bitcoin.com, Dapper Labs, OpenSea, Argent, ZenGo, Trust Wallet and Spot, rely on our technology. Through these partnerships alone, our products are used by over 5 million users worldwide. 🌎
One of the great things about working at MoonPay is that we are remote first. Our global team spans 25+ countries, and we pride ourselves on having a connected and inclusive culture that empowers people to do their best work. We give our team autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility. Join us in our mission to build a better financial world!
We are very proud of our values and expect all those who join us to help us proactively drive and improve our culture, aligned to these values.
- B - Be Humble
- L - Lead with Empathy
- O - Own It
- C - Communicate Clearly
- K - Kaizen
The brand team is being built out to function as an in-house studio, extending into all the teams across the business. We act as guardians of the brand, guiding and educating colleagues where needed, but also protecting the integrity of the brand standards.
We are responsible for bringing the brand to life across every touch point and at every level, from marketing campaigns to the onboarding experience or business development decks to event concepts. On top of creating, enforcing and revising the brand guidelines, we work strategically with the different teams so that we can build the brand holistically, ensuring it aligns with business goals.
What You’ll Do
- Support the Brand Team on a broad range of internal and external brand projects, with varying (digital and physical) outputs.
- Follow design direction and consistently deliver against it.
- Work with the brand guidelines to ensure consistency across the brand.
- Has the ability to create ideas that fit in a brand world.
- Has the ability to create, write up and present their ideas
- Works with the PM to manage workload
- Has the ability to brief/work with creative partners effectively.
- Reports to the Design Lead/Head of Brand
You Should Apply If
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of the creative development/refinement process
- Comfortable designing and building decks in Google Slides
- Experience with Figma and Google Drive
- Some experience in Digital Design
- Some experience with Motion / 3D
- Some understanding of production processes
- Stock options 📈
- Unlimited holidays 🏝
- Home office equipment allowance of $600 USD (or local equivalent) 🪑
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working 🌎
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪