Merchandising Coordinator at FIGS
FIGS is looking for a Merchandise Coordinator to support the merchandising team. The ideal candidate is passionate about product and must be able to stay focused and detail oriented while supporting all categories of the business. This position would partner cross-functionally with design, production, planning, marketing, to help create an on-brand product assortment.
What you’ll do:
- Fully manage and update Line Plan documents on a daily basis
- Partner with cross functional teams to ensure all updates and changes to line plan documents are reflected accurately and efficiently
- Manage photo sample tracking process for each season for all in coming styles. Check-in and organize all samples. Document and communicate sample discrepancies to marketing partners
- Aid in creating & formatting templates for team & Chief Merchandising Officer on as needed basis
- Mock visual examples of merchandising for the website
- Prepare and organize assets needed for meetings
- Update and color CADS on as needed basis
- Maintain administrative tasks of updating files
- 1 years’ experience in a merchandising or design role preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- Outstanding communication verbal and written skills
- Able to manage multiple priorities
- Problem solving skills
- Graphic skills; ability to create mock websites in illustrator, photoshop, or PPT
- Project management experience to easily manage various projects while staying on-track with deliverables and communications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel), Google Slides, Illustrator
Other must haves:
- Positive, go-getter attitude!
- Proven work ethic and integrity and able to be a team player
- Demonstrates confidence and takes the initiative
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Desire to excel and grow with FIGS
- 100% Awesome. Like our scrubs
A little bit about us…
The medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS’ foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS’ Technical Collection fabric is wrinkle resistant, moisture-wicking, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS’ Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. FIGS has donated hundreds of thousands of scrubs to healthcare providers in need around the world.