Graphic Design Contractor at Flywheel.io (Remote)
| Minneapolis–Saint Paul, MN | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:38 p.m. (CST) on Friday, July 1, 2022
About the Position
Part of the Marketing team, the Graphic Designer will be key to our success in building the awareness of our brand and promoting our products with a focus on the visual design elements of our programs and campaigns aimed at generating leads. We are seeking a part-time graphic designer for a 3 month contract with the possibility for an extension.
We’re highly responsive to customer needs and constantly strive to make a positive contribution to the biomedical and life sciences communities we serve. Team members are recognized and rewarded when advocating for customer success and satisfaction over other concerns. We value self-motivated, creative individuals who work well in a collaborative environment – constantly generating and sharing new ideas and solutions with the team.
- Support lead management process and marketing automation with database management, building segments and executing email campaigns.
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager to manage website update process including gathering input, facilitating reviews, making updates and maintaining our content library.
- Work with Content Marketing Manager to support webinars and other lead generating content programs (whitepapers, recordings, etc.) through digital campaigns and associated promotional needs.
- Support the marketing team on reporting, budget tracking, conference planning and asset management.
- Other duties as assigned.
What would make you a great fit
- 2-4 years of experience in a B2B marketing role and ideally some of that working with martech platforms (Pardot, Google Analytics, and Wordpress).
- Strong project management skills including being detail-oriented, well-organized and collaborative.
- Comfort with constant, dynamic and exciting change as we are a trailblazing team.
- Ability to move quickly, problem solve on the fly and present new ideas.
Flywheel is the leading research data platform that's transforming the way biomedical and imaging data are managed at leading life sciences, clinical, and academic institutions globally.
Flywheel provides a comprehensive research data solution with all the tools needed for curation, imaging processing, machine learning workflows, and secure collaboration. By leveraging cloud scalability and automating research workflows, Flywheel helps organizations scale research data and analysis, improve scientific collaboration, and accelerate discoveries.
GO STEADY WITH LEVITY
The alchemy of effective teamwork happens when we each take ownership of both the menial and the magical every day. We’re serious, but never stuffy. We keep our cool under pressure because we assume best intentions and maintain perspective. This allows for true teamwork, with a dash of irreverence.
WORK BETTER TOGETHER
We are tenacious and united in our pursuit of solving our customers’ biggest challenges, and no challenge is too big. Diverse backgrounds across our team make us more effective as we listen, absorb, collaborate, and iterate to innovate.
FIGURE IT OUT
We’re obsessed with uncovering the why of any given. Having an open mind allows us to be quick to fail and quick to adapt. We relentlessly pursue continual improvement through learning and imagining new possibilities.
GIVE A SHIT
We’re fueled by grit, boundless energy, and a deep belief that we are doing cool shit. We don’t hesitate to stand up and speak out because we trust that through tough, honest discourse we can drive change and make a real difference for our customers and our mission.
More Information on Flywheel.io
Flywheel.io operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in Minneapolis, MN. Flywheel.io was founded in 2022. It has 72 total employees. To see all 11 open jobs at Flywheel.io, click here.
Read Full Job Description