- Finds, analyzes, summarizes, and reports threat warning information and intelligence.
- Gathers data and threat information from multiples sources.
- Distills and synthesizes relevant intelligence into cohesive threat assessments.
- Applies current knowledge of enterprise infrastructure and adversary priorities to contextualize the threat and build prioritized risk estimates.
- Develops mitigation and countermeasure strategies to undermine adversary activities, defend enterprise infrastructure, data, and systems, while minimizing risk to mission.
- Provides recommendations to the customer for deployment.
- US Citizens Only
- Active TS/SCI Clearance and Polygraph required
- Requires DoD 8570 compliance with CSSP Analyst baseline certification, Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level I or Level II certification, and Computing Environment (CE) certification.
- Aid in collection and initial processing of threat- and vulnerability- related information from multiple sources.
- Support classified and open-source research identifying cybersecurity threats to NSA infrastructure, data, and systems.
- Assist developing cyber indicators and signatures derived from gathered information.
- Aid in report and summary development.
- Communicate written and verbal information in a timely, clear, and concise manner.
More Information on IntelliGenesis LLC
IntelliGenesis LLC operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in Columbia, MD and Augusta, GA. IntelliGenesis LLC was founded in 2007. It has 88 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 121 open jobs at IntelliGenesis LLC, click here.
Read Full Job Description