Xealth is looking to add a Sr Data Engineer to our Analytics team.
We’re a highly skilled, passionate team, disciplined in our agile approach, with a track record of success –– and we are proud to be applying our efforts to improve health options for everyone. Our solution runs on AWS, integrating 3rd-party digital healthcare solutions, Electronic Health Records, and practice management systems such as Cerner and Epic.
Xealth’s mission is to improve healthcare for everyone by enabling doctors and patients to easily access digital content and services that are relevant, timely, and targeted. We are disrupting healthcare from the inside and are on a mission to change people's lives through technology. There is much more to be done to help our customers meet the needs of their patients.
As a Sr. Data Engineer at Xealth, you will:
- Design, build, and extend scalable solutions to log, transform, store and report data into our data lake built on AWS. Tech stack includes: PySpark, Typescript, AWS Glue, Athena, S3 and QuickSight.
- Work in a Scrum team / agile environment implementing functionality across the product stack delivering company-wide impact
- Make a real, positive difference in other people's lives through your work
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Experience working with data analytics and ETL solutions
- Strong interest in working with big data engineering.
- Experiences working on one or more commercial public cloud environments, preferably AWS.
- Experience with data at scale including data warehouse architecture, advanced SQL, data lake concepts, and data integrity
- Machine Learning Experience or strong desire to learn
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
- Excellent communication skills
- AWS Certified Big Data - Specialty certification is nice to have
Legal right to work:
Engineers who are currently located in the US, and are a US Citizen, a Canadian Citizen w/TN, H-1b, or have their Greencard are welcome to apply. We are currently not taking applicants from those currently working in the US on an F-1, F-1 Opt, or F-1 Opt Ext.
The Xealth product is a cloud-based digital health platform, enabling clinicians to easily prescribe digital health tools for their patients, monitor their progress, drive usage, and ultimately attain improved health (with significantly lower long-term health costs).
Xealth spun out of Providence St. Joseph Health (PSJH) in 2017. Investors include Advocate Aurora Enterprises, Atrium Health, Banner Health, Cerner, ChristianaCare, Cleveland Clinic, Cone Health, Memorial Hermann, MemorialCare Innovation Fund, McKesson Ventures, Nebraska Medicine, Novant Health, Novartis, Philips, ResMed, Providence Ventures, Stanford Health Care, UPMC and the Froedtert and Medical College of Wisconsin Health Network. Key clients also include Baylor Scott & White Health, Duke Health and Mass General Brigham.
Due to patient success and subsequent clinician demand, Xealth is experiencing rapid growth in the clinical health IT space, most recently raising its Series B funding in September 2021. All investors in this round are leading health systems, demonstrating the value of Xealth in advancing digital connections between clinicians and their patients.
Xealth has been named to the CB Insights Digital Health 150, awarded the “Best Connected Health Platform” by the MedTech Breakthrough Awards, and was named to Fast Company’s Annual List of the World’s Most Innovative Companies in 2020.
Compensation & Benefits
Xealth offers a multi-tiered approach when constructing a highly competitive compensation package. The compensation package would include a base salary, equity, and a comprehensive suite of benefits.
Xealth is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.