Software Analyst at NTT DATA Services (Washington DC)
Req ID: 192023
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Software Analyst to join our team in Washington, District of Columbia (US-DC), United States (US).
- Act as the link between technology and business owners by extending Atlassian products
- Use your analytical talents to mine requirements and identify solutions to business problems
- Maintain and configure Jira plug-ins / add-ons that provide enhanced capabilities
- Support Automation Solution Planning and Estimation through scripting
- Analyze current architecture and test platforms to formulate a vision for growth and expansion
- Collaboratively elaborate requirements with a dynamic team
- Perform detailed designs using sound software and engineering principals
Federal Job Posting Language (eff. 1/24/2022)
Candidates for this position will be required to adhere to NTT DATA's and its clients' COVID-19 health and safety protocols. NTT DATA is committed to complying with the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force COVID-19 Workplace Safety Guidance for Federal Contractors and Subcontractors to the extent it is enforced by the federal government or any of its clients. If this position becomes subject to a COVID-19 vaccination mandate based on applicable law or client requirement, candidates will be required to become fully vaccinated as defined by NTT DATA or be approved for an exemption in accordance with applicable law.
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- Additional experience may be considered in place of a Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience listening to and working with stakeholders to understand their requirements and develop solutions
- 1+ year of experience in UI/UX best practices, HTML, and CSS
- Must be a US Citizen
- General experience understanding a web-applications full-stack
- Ability to train client team members and end users on operational usage and best practices
- Ability to work with multiple teams and staff at all levels of experience and seniority
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segment: Cloud, Testing, Computer Science, Developer, User Experience, Technology