Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.Job Description
(Role can be based in Sweden OR Netherlands)
We are looking for a smart, motivated, and driven professional to join our Value Creation team and have a direct, positive impact on sales and client engagements. In this role, you will take a hands-on approach to working with prospective and existing clients to understand and realize the quantifiable value of implementing Zscaler solutions in their environment. You will leverage relationship-building skills to become a trusted advisor of the client to discover value, understand outcomes and drive collaboration. Your ability to comfortably entertain C-Level conversations will be crucial in delivering business cases to client decision-makers.
As a Value Advisor, you will:
● Work with sales leadership to set priorities, to help determine account plans and sales strategy for key accounts in the region
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams – Sales, Solution Engineering / Architect, Transformation – to create a compelling and Zscaler specific case for change
● Lead discovery workshops with prospective and existing customer leadership teams to understand their vision, goals, and challenges
● Build financial models to support customer decisions – quantitative and qualitative analysis and influence C-level
● Create high-quality deliverables that communicate strategic agreement, present multi-year roadmaps, and document the full business case to justify action
● Identify and lead innovation projects to improve current methods and frameworks, and develop the creation of new thought leadership – best practices, white papers, financials models, new product value propositionQualifications
To be successful in this role you have:
● Experience as a Management Consultant or Value practitioner with exposure to cloud technologies
● Strong communication (verbal and written) and facilitation skills – you must be able to communicate at a business level with internal teams, customers, and C-level executives
● Experience in building compelling business cases – transformative stories and financial benefits models
● Ability to operate with enthusiasm and flexibility in a fast-paced, high growth and constantly evolving team environment
● Leadership, drive and passion – ability to persuade, sell ideas and lead without authority
● Willing to travel within region as required, approximately 20%
● Fluent in English
Unique Code REF862Z
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.