Senior Operations Strategy Analyst at Discover
Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
Responsible for conducting analysis and evaluation of business data to identify solutions for moderately complex business problems. Ensures operational processes are integrated and effective across the organization. Works with business partners to implement new and enhanced existing processes that measurably improve the customer experience.
- Serves as the subject matter expert for Student Card operations across the enterprise and functions as a connector across the value streams.
- Works with HQ and Field teams to implement new programs.
- Monitors success of implemented programs and suggests improvements.
- Point of contact for process and procedures changes and complaint remediation.
- Creates and maintains project documentation. Creates and monitors progress, controls, and/or productivity reports.
- Performs all functional validation/business checkouts for system implementation. Participates in operational readiness activities for migration to new servicing platform.
- Works to develop and plan training events; ensures updates for new or changed processes are fitted into New Hire Training.
- Monitors success of implemented programs and suggests improvements, by partnering with the value streams.
- Point of contact for SMEs from value streams on process, procedures changes and complaint remediation.
- Creates and maintains project documentation. Creates and monitors progress, controls, and/or productivity reports. This includes but is not limited to process maps, commitments works, PCAs, controls and more.
- Serves as the primary connector on all operations activities into Product Strategy including making recommendations to the product roadmap to support internal and external customers.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Arts and Sciences, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Service or Financial Services Operations
- In lieu of a degree, 4+ years of experience in Customer Service or Financial Services Operations
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- 2+ years of experience in applicable line of business (Deposits, Personal Loans, Student Loans), or related field
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.