Senior Operations Analyst at Spreetail (Dallas, TX)
| Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:07 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, June 8, 2022
Spreetail is an ecommerce growth partner focused on accelerating brands and channels to compete for tomorrow’s ecommerce customer. Learn how we are building one of the fastest-growing ecommerce companies in history: www.wearespreetail.com.
Spreetail is avidly pushing the limit on our capabilities in our fulfillment network! We are currently hiring a new role that is going to continue to push those capabilities in a Senior Operations Analyst! If your strength is the analysis of large data sets and thrive in understanding data and bettering operations, then please apply!
How you will achieve success:
- Provide in-depth analysis of large data sets and historical trends to find ways to improve business results.
- Build out and maintain reporting and dashboards to tell stories of how the business is improving and quickly identify opportunities for growth.
- Assist supply chain partners in uncovering additional data that will increase the effectiveness of their teams and drive increased quality and performance.
- Identify gaps in data capture; ensure that we have the data needed to make the best decisions.
- Proactively review the network for future impacts; understand how those changes will impact the business.
What experiences will help you in this role:
- Experience in Statistics, Finance, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar experience.
- Comfortable making necessary changes to quickly react to any external and internal conditions.
- Proven experience in fulfillment operations and/or retail distribution.
- Analytical experience preferably in warehousing/ecommerce with knowledge of SQL, PowerBI, and Excel.
- Quick turnaround on reporting requests to suffice business needs.
In an effort to Make Spreetail Better, we hire people that are aligned with our values and are passionate about pursuing ecommerce excellence. We believe the right person can learn what is needed to succeed in their role, so we encourage job applicants to apply even if you don't meet all of the qualifications listed. We are looking for diverse backgrounds and perspectives, so we don’t require college degrees and welcome non-linear career paths. If this role highlights your experience and gets you excited – please apply!
Not the role for you? Check out additional opportunities to join our team here and sign up for our Talent Community Newsletter for exclusive insights into future openings.
What you can expect from us:
•The flexibility to take care of yourself. We offer a hybrid work environment for team members working from our offices, and fully remote opportunities for our Software & Tech teams to focus on results then take time off when needed. Salaried Spreetailers enjoy untracked PTO and hourly team members earn 20 PTO days per year.
•We invest in your growth. Our in-house Talent Development team will fuel the impact you can make in your career through leadership development workshops and one-on-one coaching.
•We believe in celebrating your accomplishments. Each year is a new milestone with the opportunity to receive special gifts, Spreetail Swag Store credit, or donate to a nonprofit of your choice.
•We’ll take care of you and your family. Spreetail will cover 100% of health insurance premiums for you and 50% for your partner and dependents included on the plan, as well as support your growing family with paid time off.
•The opportunity to revolutionize your community. With two Volunteer Weeks and 24 hours of paid Community Time Off every year, we encourage team members to give back and make a social impact.
Learn more about our full benefits package including parental leave, domestic partner coverage, unit appreciation rights, and more here.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Spreetail, we are relentless in our pursuit of equity and equality, we embrace cultural differences that raise our bar, we pursue the challenges within ourselves to make Spreetail better, and we humbly acknowledge our duty to build and foster an inclusive workplace where all may succeed.
Spreetail is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Information on Spreetail
Spreetail operates in the eCommerce industry. The company is located in Lincoln, NE, Omaha, NE, Greenwood, IN, Nanticoke, PA, Ellabell, GA, Austin, TX, Hutchins, TX, Las Vegas, NV and Fredrickson, WA. Spreetail was founded in 2006. It has 1550 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Volunteer in local community, Partners with Nonprofits, Friends outside of work, Eat lunch together, Team owned deliverables and Team based strategic planning. To see all 21 open jobs at Spreetail, click here.
Read Full Job Description