Senior Manager, Media Analytics at Dentsu (Baltimore, MD)
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that inform people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology create improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.Job Description
We are looking for a qualified analytics professional with experience optimizing multiple digital marketing channels, and leading projects/associates to greatness. You will be supporting our Digital Media business (PPC, Video, Display, and Paid Social). You will provide analytic direction on strategic clients, with a focus on clients and helping guide associates to improve our clients' digital marketing programs. You will be a primary contact between many of our clients and stakeholders around managing and enhancing our clients' digital measurement. You will also be part of a growing multifaceted analytics team that develops advanced analytic solutions for top companies across industries.
- Architect solutions and provide optimization recommendations that drive results on client campaigns and goals
- Translate data into human insights and stories which drive change in digital marketing strategy and tactics
- Oversee the coding of data extraction, transformation and models by associates in SQL, Python, R
- Understand multiple data sources and develop methodology for joining data to add value
- Oversee development of custom performance reporting and analyses across multiple channels/clients
- Partner with leading publisher partners such as Google, Facebook, Snapchat and Twitter to take advantage of new measurement features and learning opportunities
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Economics or related field quantitative required; advanced degree preferred
- 7+ years of experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in multiple digital media channels
- Understanding of relational databases and audience-based platforms
- Experience managing a team
- Experience in additional Paid Search platforms desirable
- Experience designing and measuring media- and audience-based tests
- Foundational Experience with Mobile and Video advertising in Paid Social and Display. Exposure to Facebook and Google digital media platforms desirable
- Experience optimizing entire media plan is desirable
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company based on age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and state or local laws. To request or discuss accommodation, please reach out to [email protected]
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $146,000 - $182,000. Salary is based on many factors including relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information about dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/.