Senior Data Scientist, Growth Analytics at Realtor.com (Phoenix, AZ)
Building your career? Build it better at Realtor.com®. Join us and help change the world of real estate, one home at a time.
Who We Are
Realtor.com® is your one stop shop for homebuyers, sellers, renters and dreamers, with comprehensive listings, insightful information, valuable tools and professional expertise. We make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone. We're excited and hungry to make a difference to the millions of people in the US who buy & rent a home each year.
About The Role
Are you a marketing or data expert? Proficient at munging data from marketing ad platforms such as Google & Meta? Have a solid understanding of statistical concepts, testing, and experimentation? Let's chat. At Realtor.com®, our data science & analytics teams sit at the forefront of helping leaders decide how to help over 100M+ users navigate the complex world of real estate. In this position, you will democratize insights and analytics across a fast-paced Growth Marketing org, and work with various tools and tech that integrates with thousands of different data sources to make media more efficient. If you want to pursue your professional goals as you help grow an innovative real estate tech company, this work is for you.
Join us as our newest Sr. Data Scientist, Growth Analytics, and help change the world of real estate, one home at a time.
What you'll do:
- Work collaboratively with marketing, product, and engineering to establish measurement best practices across digital marketing channels, including SEM, Paid Social, TV, Digital Video, and App.
- Prescribe different levers available in digital marketing channels to optimize media performance. Track the performance of said levers and surface what's working and what's not working to leadership.
- Deliver paid media insights across an entire full-funnel / customer journey (i.e., awareness, consideration & demand) while developing decision-making frameworks around KPIs (e.g., CPA, CPI, ROAS, ROI, LTV etc.)
- Automate reporting deliverables for cross-functional teams from Google, Meta, and other 3rd party advertising vendors.
- Analyze test data integrations and develop hypotheses around media experiments.
- Ownership of campaign management, budgeting, and optimization efforts across geo/demo.
- Experience with AdWords scripts a plus (but not required)
How we work
We balance accelerated creativity and innovation on a foundation of in-person collaboration and flexibility from inside and outside of our office walls. For most roles, our employees work three days of their choice in our offices and the remaining two days from home.
What you'll bring:
- 4+ years of related experience in analytics or data science.
- Experience with setting up campaigns on paid media platforms such as Meta, Google, and other 3rd party ad platforms
- Experience with setting up floodlights in Google tag manager and debugging server-side tracking issues
- Experience with analyzing search query reports for keyword insights, creative testing, and landing page optimization
- Robust analytics skills and ability to work with and analyze large volumes of complex data.
- Be a subject matter expert on measurement and statistical analyses for your stakeholders. Strong analytical thinking and ability to make data-driven decisions using statistical methods.
- Strong SQL and Python/R.
- Experience building data pipelines in Snowflake/AWS, preferably using Dbt or Snowpipe.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally to bring new products and features to market
- Eye for quality and attention to detail
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, high-growth work environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in cross-functional and executive interactions
- Highly collaborative and a team player.
- Four-year college or university degree in computer science, computer engineering, statistics, mathematics, information management, or a related discipline.
Additional locations for this role are Santa Clara, CA; Austin, TX; Chicago, IL
At Realtor, we recognize that attracting the best talent is key to our strategy and success as a company. As a result, we aim for flexibility in structuring competitive compensation offers to ensure we are able to attract the best candidates. The quoted salary range represents our good faith estimate as to what our ideal candidates are likely to expect in the listed locations. We tailor our offers based on the selected candidate's experience, industry knowledge, technical and communication skills, location and other factors that may prove relevant during the interview process. All ranges are location based, ranges for positions in other locations may vary based on the local market.
Salary Range for select office locations
Santa Clara $135,100 to $196,100
Pay-for-performance is a key element in our strategy to attract, engage, and motivate talented people to do their best work. Accordingly, offers extended for this role will include an annual bonus target typically expressed as percentage of salary. Similarly to salary, annual incentive bonus targets are set based on a variety of factors including job level, competitive market practice, experience, tenure, and essential skills.In addition to cash compensation, the company provides a comprehensive and highly competitive benefits package, with a variety of physical health, retirement and savings, caregiving, emotional wellbeing, and other benefits, including "elective" benefits employees may select to best fit the needs and personal situations of our diverse workforce.
Do the best work of your life at Realtor.com
Building your career? Build it better at Realtor.com®. Here, you'll partner with a diverse team of experts as you use leading-edge tech to empower everyone to meet a crucial goal: finding their way home. And you'll find your way home too. People are our foundation-the core that drives us passionately forward. At Realtor.com, you'll bring your full self to work as you innovate with speed, serve our consumers, and champion your teammates. In return we'll provide you with a warm, welcoming, and inclusive culture; intellectual challenges; and the development opportunities you need to grow.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.