As a Senior Data Scientist, Ad Intelligence, you will be the expert on all things related to competitive insights for the mobile advertising space. You will leverage your mobile advertising and mobile industry knowledge to develop and implement models used to generate our Ad Intelligence data. This data allows one to uncover insights such as which app publishers are advertising the most on mobile app campaigns, which creatives are performing best across certain ad networks, and which ad network a publisher is marketing on the most.
You’ll be working on a wide range of models designed to be able to both accurately estimate the data spanning the largest advertisers and the long tail. Managing the scale of data and the load will be key to ensuring the success of the product. To learn more about one of these challenges, here's a link to our blog post describing how to speed up the backend with graph theory. You can read more about our industry-leading Ad Intelligence solution here.
- Master's degree or above in mathematics, statistics, or computer science
- 5+ years applied experience in business intelligence, data mining, analytics, or statistical modeling in technology or mobile industries
- 3+ years of experience in a technical role within the mobile advertising space (i.e. experience at mobile attribution companies, mobile ad networks, mobile ad agencies)
- 3+ years of programming experience (Ruby or Python)
- A passion for data analysis and presentation of data insights
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical developers and non-technical marketing business partners
- Ability to self-direct and consider the business impact in project development
- Moderate experience implementing machine learning algorithms (e.g. you are able to put your models into production)
- Good working knowledge of MongoDB
For more information about our Engineering team and what it is like working with them please visit our team page here.
About Sensor Tower
Sensor Tower is a high-growth SaaS company that provides accurate, comprehensive, and customizable mobile market economy analytics to app developers, game developers, industry analysts and investors. Founded in 2013, Sensor Tower has grown from a $1M seed investment to being profitable and in 2020 we received a $42M growth investment from Riverwood Capital.
Why Sensor Tower?
Our flexible work environment allows employees to live in greater connection with the people, places, and activities they love!
Our benefits include:
- Flexible time off so employees can shape their time away from work.
- Health and wellness stipend to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle through physical and mental fitness.
- Monthly internet stipend and a one-time $500 home office stipend.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, and veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need, please do not hesitate to let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate.