Senior (Data) Engineer at Huge (Washington DC)
About Senior Data Engineer.
Our Senior Data Engineer will be responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of data pipelines and API endpoints. Focus will be on collaboration with other team members such as Data Science and Platform Engineer. Experience performing ETL, stream processing, graph databases, distributed engineering, and processing data at scale are must haves.
Huge is looking for a Sr. Data Engineer to join the Huge team, working remote. In this role, you will oversee design, implementation, and maintenance of data pipelines and API endpoints. Focus will be on collaboration with other team members such as Data Science and Platform Engineer.
What you’ll be doing.
- Key contributor to the development of data processing pipelines in all aspects such as availability, latency, performance, efficiency, change management, metrics, and future directions in its design.
- Work with team members to design, document, and implement large-scale distributed streams and batch processing of data.
- Work with Platform Engineering to develop new services.
What we’d like to see.
- Great communication skills, a critical thinker and problem-solving individual.
- 5+ years of experience working with cloud operations, distributed systems, and data processing.
- Expert software engineering knowledge in data structures, concurrent programming, distributed systems, and query processing.
- Experience with Command Line Interfaces (CLI) such as AWS and GCP, or Azure.
- Experience creating documentation and architecture diagrams.
Huge is a global experience agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists. We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are. Headquartered in Brooklyn, we currently have more than 1,200 employees working across 13 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.