Senior Data Analyst at SageSure (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:08 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, June 15, 2022
The Senior Data Analyst will have the opportunity to make a significant impact through the discovery, development and implementation of analytics that answer important business questions related to performance and operations. The analyst will collaborate with business partners to identify and deliver robust reporting and analytics capabilities that improve business performance in the Sales & Marketing space.
The Senior Data Analyst is responsible for gathering, analyzing and transforming data from many different sources. This role is responsible for proactively gleaning insights relative to key performance drivers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with senior team members on large analytic projects, providing data, dashboards and analysis that contributes to a larger objective.
- Develop and deliver dashboards, profiling and analysis projects that are customized to business questions.
- Highlight significant findings with excellent data storytelling, presenting analysis results, insights and recommended actions.
- Efficiently aggregate, cleanse, prepare and present data. Develop & maintain programs that provide regular reports and metrics efficiently and on time.
- Diagnose and understand issues through the analysis of company and industry experience and recommend action.
- Perform analyses to detect patterns, trends, anomalies and schemes in transactions and relationships across multiple business products.
- Review data to determine operational impacts and needed actions; elevate issues, trends, areas for improvement and opportunities to management.
- Design and conduct extensive analysis of performance trends and communicate findings to ensure proper resources are allocated, expectations are met and optimal results are delivered.
- Design and conduct Ad-hoc analysis to enable fact-based decision making
- Manage additions and modifications from changes in product and process definitions
- Leverage data from a variety of sources to analyze performance, identify areas of opportunity and provide actionable insights to operations leaders and front-line team members.
- Other job-related duties as requested.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Experience in data assimilation and transforming gathered data into meaningful insight for all stakeholders.
- Experience with DOMO, Microsoft Power BI or other visualization tools.
- Demonstrated ability to work with large datasets and tell a story using the data.
- Expert level proficiency in SQL, Excel, relational databases and building decision support models.
- Self-starter that adapts well to change in a fast-paced, dynamic workplace and works well in cross-functional teams/projects.
- Ability to communicate complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Advanced Excel skills including experience with Pivot tables and complex functions.
- Bachelor’s degree or related field experience preferably in the insurance industry.
If shaping the future of an industry sounds exciting, you’ll love working at SageSure! A Best Places to Work in Insurance Recipient for two years in a row (2020-2021), SageSure is a managing general underwriter leader and insurance technology innovator serving disaster-prone areas. That means we sell insurance through our proprietary technology platform in places other insurance companies won’t do business. Our success in delivering coverage in America’s most challenging markets is the result of our strategic focus to understand and adequately price risk. We offer 50+ products in 14 states, serving over 400,000 policyholders while managing more than $800 million in written premium. We have nine office locations—Jersey City, NJ; Mountain View, CA; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Tallahassee, FL; Cincinnati, OH; Houston, TX; Mt. Laurel, NJ; and Cheshire, CT—as well as numerous remote employees across the country.
We provide generous health benefits and perks, including tuition reimbursement, wellness allowance, paid volunteer time off, a matching 401K plan and more. SageSure fosters inclusion, creating an environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work. We’re energetic, forward-thinking problem solvers; come join our team! For more information on SageSure opportunities, visit www.sagesure.com/careers/.
SageSure is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, gender identity, national origin or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
SageSure is only open to hiring remote candidates who are residents in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin.
More Information on SageSure
SageSure operates in the Insurance industry. The company is located in Jersey City, NJ. SageSure was founded in 2006. It has 268 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 31 open jobs at SageSure, click here.
Read Full Job Description