Senior Data Analyst, Orchestrations at 6sense (Remote)
Job Title: Senior Data Analyst, Orchestrations
It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have industry-leading technology developed and taken to market by a world-class team. 6sense is Top Rated on Glassdoor with a 4.9/5 and was ranked as part of Inc. Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020 and 2021. Our CEO Jason Zintak was recognized as the #1 CEO in the small & medium business category by Glassdoor’s 2021 Top CEO Employees Choice Awards.
The 6sense Account-Based Orchestration Platform helps B2B revenue teams better compete and win by putting the power of AI, big data and machine learning behind every member of the B2B revenue team, empowering them to uncover anonymous buying behavior, prioritize fragmented data to focus on accounts in market, and engage resistant buying teams with personalized, multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns. 6sense helps revenue teams know everything they need to know about their buyers so they can easily do anything they need to do to generate more opportunities, increase deal size, get into opportunities sooner, compete and win more often.
Come join us and see what all the fuss is about.
Orchestrations are software-driven features in our product that can trigger automated actions based on logic built around states, behaviors, and data of accounts, contacts, buying teams, opportunities, and other records.
What we’re looking for:
- Analytical – you are data-driven and understand the impact data can have on an organization
- Self-starter – you take initiative, are resourceful, and have a bias towards action
- Domain expert – you want to become the go-to person to answer any questions related to your function
- Effective communicator – you can clearly communicate findings and recommendations to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Team player – you love working on a global team full of diverse backgrounds and viewpoints
In this role, you will:
- Partner with product managers and engineers to grow our Orchestrations feature into a must-have piece of technology for revenue teams
- Create data-driven insights that shed light on how customers use our Orchestrations feature and recommend how we can continue to grow usage and adoption
- Balance adhoc requests from our customers and support teams with longer-term projects
- Explore and analyze big data from a variety of sources – first party, third party, and product usage, to name a few
- Build and iterate on dashboards that inform stakeholders across product, engineering, sales, and customer support teams
- Conduct in-depth analyses that tell the story of how our products are being used and how they provide value to our customers
- Design and instrument KPIs with product managers, engineers, and fellow data analysts
- Create compelling presentations with actionable recommendations
- Share your insights across the team and company, from your team members up to the executive staff
- Help build the tools and infrastructure behind our data platform and analytics
- Resolve customer problems and identify solutions that proactively solve future problems
What you’ll bring to this role:
- 4+ years of data analysis experience
- Advanced working knowledge of SQL (window functions, CTEs, etc.)
- Experience working with a BI tool like Tableau, Chartio, or Looker
- Knowledge of Python and/or R
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Success owning your own projects and driving these projects to completion
- Hands-on experience with data pipelines and/or ETL processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Strong business intuition and an ability to relate analyses to 6sense’s goals and objectives
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a changing environment
Why you’re a great fit:
We push the envelope. We move fast and innovate. We put future and current customer experiences at the center of everything we do. Details matter. So, if excellent attention to detail, inquisitiveness, and passion for customers is your thing, join us. We use great technology; especially our own.
6sense is more than a job. It’s a place where you can build your career and create relationships for life.
Feel part of something
Join a passionate team of people committed to transforming our industry and be rewarded with competitive pay, 401k retirement plan and employer match, and early stock options.
Build a career
Enjoy access to our Udemy Training Library with 5,000+ courses, give and get recognition from your coworkers, and spend time with our executive team every two weeks in our All Hands gathering to ask them about whatever is on your mind.
Prioritize health and wellness, today and tomorrow
Take advantage of 100% employer paid dental & vision, monthly stipend to support your physical, mental, and financial wellness, generous fertility and adoption benefits, paid parental leave, short- and long-term disability insurance, and employee assistance program
Enjoy work, and your life
In addition to 11 paid holidays we have an open time off policy. Take as much as you need. We’re a culture built on trust.
Set for success
We’ll make sure you have the equipment you need to work at home or in one of our offices. And have the right snacks, pens or lighting with our work from home expense reimbursement allowance.
We are creating a different kind of company. If this sounds like a breath of fresh air and a place where you'll thrive as you take your success to the next level, we should talk!
6sense is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected].