Senior Business Systems Analyst at 8x8 (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:32 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, June 9, 2022
As an industry leader and Software-as-a-Service provider our mission at 8x8, Inc. (NYSE:EGHT) is to transform the future of business communications. The 8x8 Open Communications Platform (TM) uniquely brings together Voice, Video, Collaboration, Contact Center, and enterprise-class API solutions, helping businesses across the globe transform their customer and employee experience, and empowering workforces worldwide to work smarter.
For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, or follow 8x8 on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
We’re looking for a “solution-minded” Senior Business Systems Analyst that will be responsible for delivering the company’s most important projects to drive our strong top-line growth. The main responsibility of this position will be to partner directly with our business leaders and key stakeholders to implement new enhancements in Salesforce Service Cloud to support and automate our processes.
This is a challenging role, but you will get to own the key business processes that will ensure we meet our aggressive growth goals. We want our customers to buy our products seamlessly while ensuring the proper provisioning, customer support, accounting and billing is taking place.
Questions you will tackle head on:
“How do we bring more automation to the customer onboarding experience (post sales)”
“How do we get our customers set up and using 8x8 product within minutes?”
“How can our support agents resolve customer trouble tickets faster?”
“What applications can we leverage to make processes more pleasant for internal agents and our customers?”
- Manage roadmap: Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business requirements and systems goals
- Facilitate discussions among business owners to determine the best solution to roadmap of enhancements through working sessions, new process mapping, and process redefinition
- Document business process flows and requirements for the roadmap of enhancements
- Lead the delivery of key enhancements by directly making configuration changes in Salesforce or Developing the requirements / design specifications and delivering it to our internal development team for completion
- Assist in creating reports and dashboards for usersIdentify test criteria and test new functionality/enhancements
- Provide training to end users
- Evaluate implementation options/vendors and provide recommendations on scope and scale of effort required to develop solutions.
- Degree in Computer Science, Business Process, MIS or comparable technical degree
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a business systems analyst on the Salesforce platform
- Knowledge of automation, ml solutions to drive efficiencies and customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of integration technologies a big plus but not required
- Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies
- Excellent project delivery skillsExcellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skillsExcellent problem-solving, analytical and investigative skills
- Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For 8x8 jobs located in the US: 8x8 participates in the E-Verify program.
View the Participant Poster in English | Español.
View the Right to Work Poster in English | Español.
We also provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. Learn more or email us at [email protected] (Include “Reasonable Accommodation” in the subject line)
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.
More Information on 8x8
8x8 operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Campbell, CA and New York, NY. 8x8 was founded in 2022. It has 2147 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 55 open jobs at 8x8, click here.
Read Full Job Description