Senior Business Systems Analyst at Palo Alto Networks (Remote)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.Job Description
Palo Alto Network is seeking talented individuals to solve the most pressing and challenging projects and enhancements to implement as part of the SAP Order to Revenue team. The team is at the center of accelerating PANW ability to deliver on its strategy and financial goals by establishing best-in-class delivery systems, tools and Implementing OTC projects. Operations & EDI projects may span from initial strategy formulation to enabling execution, while partnering closely with executive leaders and cross-functional stakeholders.
Business Systems Analyst will act as an interface between business and technical teams to understand business needs, define requirements and implement new projects and enhancements. The ideal candidate is energetic, flexible, independent, and highly organized, has strong configuration skills, project management, communication, and brings a combination of business acumen and technical architecture. The role requires partnering with all functions (OF, Channel Distribution, Sales ops, AR and Renewals etc.) and across PANW (Shared Services organizations - IT, Finance, Revenue etc.). The role will report to the Director IT applications
- Work collaboratively and independently to map and document the “As Is” flows.
- Identify, document, and propose “to-be” solutions
- Create Business Requirement Documents (BRD / Design) and user acceptance test scripts
- Execute SIT and UAT scripts
- Manage the delivery of the project, provide user training, and facilitate change management
- Drive solution development, change management, customer communications and managing both long and short-term customer delivery plans
- Identify key issues across a broad range of areas and effectively communicate recommendations to leadership
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical/project deliverables
- Review, analyze and challenge reports and commentaries and assist management in coordination of requirements and deliverables received from key stakeholders
- Identify business opportunities and creative solutions to complex problems
- Document detailed business process (user perspective) design for end to end flow
- Business activities for cutover (Data migration & validation)
- Collect, cleanse and validate master data (material, vendor, CM) and inventory data (Serial number, quantity, status….) pre and post production
- Perform post production support activities
- 5-6 years of cross-functional experience in business supporting IT projects
- Candidate must have solid experience in SAP Order to Cash process
- SD integration knowledge with SAP finance is required.
- Expertise in specific areas to include SD configuration, logistics, fulfillment, EDI Mapping.
- Proficient knowledge of system implementation and development life cycles.
- Ability to perform robust business process analysis and recommend solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical discipline required
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and ability to interact
- with and present to all levels of management
- Self-starter with sharp decision-making skills, ability to multitask, work
- independently and prioritize in a fast-paced and changing environment
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected]
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Disclosure required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum compensation (includes on-target earnings = base + on target incentives for sales roles) for this role to be located in the state of Colorado. If hired in Colorado, this position starts at $87,400/yr. Depending on the position offered, restricted stock units and incentive or bonus pay may be provided as part of this compensation package. Additional benefits may be found here.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.