Uniphore, an early leader in Conversational Service Automation (CSA), is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to execute delivery and analytics practices as well as contribute to best practices, methodologies, processes, tools, etc. which will enable a consistent and efficient service delivery of Uniphore Products to our customers. You will also independently carry out meetings/discussions with customers and to interpret solution requirements. This is primarily a lead analyst role with delivery, knowledge sharing and technical responsibilities.
Uniphore is a global Conversational AI technology company with offices in the U.S., India, and Singapore. Uniphore believes the future of customer service is every voice being truly heard. The Company’s vision is to bridge the gap between people and machines through voice. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing a platform of Conversational Analytics, Conversational Assistant and Conversational Security that changes the way enterprises engage their consumers, build loyalty, and realize efficiencies.
- Execute tasks and contribute to best practices, methodologies, processes, tools etc. which will enable a consistent and efficient service delivery of Uniphore Products to customers.
- Serve as the primary subject matter expert around contact centre industry process, procedures, protocols, and lexicon.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to interview, research, analyze, and derive business, technical, functional, and non-functional requirements.
- Successfully drive and lead customer engagements and ensure delivery of quality solution. Ability to engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Analyze, document, and implement business requirements for solution performance.
- Design, create, and optimize solution analytics and reporting to demonstrate clear product value and client required KPI’s.
- Provide design guidance and UX analysis for performance optimization.
- Promote, propose, and deliver Uniphore’s analytics solutions to customers to enable their business goals and objectives.
- Independently carryout meetings/discussions with customers and to interpret solution requirements.
- Foster a positive environment that allows team to flourish, innovate, and take risks where required.
- Influence and contribute to Uniphore’s product roadmap based on deep knowledge of the telecom industry.
- Willingness to travel to Customer Locations within and outside North America as part of the job.
- Require strong analytical skills, methodical thinking, and ability to define problems and frame solutions.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in contact center space, with speech, chat, and contact center solutions and performance analytics.
- Subject matter expertise in contact center processes and customer contact analysis.
- Must have good hands-on experience on audit and quality monitoring process.
- Must be familiar with the overall topology of a contact center.
- Senior Analyst/Management level experience in contact center operations and products including speech/chat analytics, agent performance analysis, and processes.
- Experience in the contact center business process along with data flow, KPI reporting, data audit and validation, analysis, and solution delivery.
- Experience in driving business requirements workshops, knowledge gathering sections and preparation of requirement documents, specification documents, data flow, process flow charts etc. Experience in root cause analysis and issue resolution.
- Experience in working directly with clients in business operations and analytics service delivery.
- Expertise in building predictive, prescriptive, and cognitive AI models, including NLU and NLP.
- Experience with speech recognition and analytics, IVR, conversational design is ideal.
- Should have the ability to build strong partnership and to build effective business relationships.
- Experience with customer engagement, account management and project management
- Experience in data analysis, business analytics, business intelligence tools and methodologies
- Proficiency with Tableau, SQL, AWS, S3, Access, Notepad++, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, SharePoint, and Visio.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage personal and team’s work.
- Excellent communication, presentation (both oral and written) and influencing skills
- Ability to work independently and be a team player in a technology driven environment
- Fluency in English is required.
- Fluency in Spanish is a bonus.
- Must hold US Citizenship
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
Read Full Job Description