Uniphore, an early leader in Conversational Service Automation (CSA), is looking for a Senior Business Analyst for our Managed Services/Professional Services team in Dallas, TX to help drive projects post go live and bring value through operations. In this role, you will manage the day to day operations post implementation of the Uniphore solution. As the Business Analyst, you will identify, distinguish and analyze multiple components of Uniphore's solution and then make conclusions using high-level quantitative and analytical skills. Common responsibilities include operations analysis, identifying performance trends, scanning business/industry trends, reviewing and interpreting data. As the Senior Business Analyst, you will work with a variety of people across the company to perform their job so excellent communication skills are essential.
- Drive projects post go-live and bring value through operations.
- Identify, distinguish and analyze multiple components of the implemented solution s using high-level quantitative and analytical skills.
- Perform operations analysis, identify performance trends, scanning business/industry trends, reviewing and interpreting data.
- Manage daily operations and monitoring of the implemented solution
- Manage assigned projects and measuring agree SLAs and KPIs using appropriate tools and techniques
- Prepare and present Weekly/Monthly KPI/SLA reports.
- Define and configure specialized analytics categories and create additional Scores within the defined KPIs. Analyse output of the solution and provide recommendations on insights generated.
- Develop and test additional dashboards based on requirements of various stakeholders within the Customer organization
- Perform iterative Analysis to get to the root cause and recommending tuning/adding keywords, phrases and business rules
- Tune analytics models
- Execute BA practice and contribute to best practices, methodologies, processes, tools etc. which will enable a consistent and efficient service delivery of Uniphore Products to customers
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to interview, research, analyze, and derive business, functional, and non-functional requirements.
- Independently carryout meetings/discussions with customers and to interpret solution requirements.
- Foster a positive environment that allows team to flourish, innovate and take risks where required
- 6+ years experience in Business Analytics
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or in a related discipline is required.
- Strong analytical skills, methodical thinking, and ability to define problems and frame solutions. Experience in Data analysis, Business Analytics, Business Intelligence Tools and Methodologies
- Experience in contact center space or with contact center solutions
- Hands-on experience on audit and quality monitoring process.
- Experience in driving business requirements workshops, knowledge gathering sections and prepare Requirement Documents, Specification Documents, Data flow, Process flow charts etc.
- Experience in working directly with Client in Business Operations or Analytics Service Delivery. Knowledge of multiple business verticals or domains is a plus (E.g Telecoms, BFSI etc.)
- Ability to build strong partnership and to build effective business relationships
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage personal and teams work
- Excellent communication, presentation (both oral and written) and influencing skills
- Ability to work independently and team player in a technology driven environment
Nice to Have
- Experience with Tableau Reporting
- Ability to travel 30% of time
- Experience as a Professional Services consultant
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
Read Full Job Description