Senior Analyst, Go-To-Market M&A and Strategic Programs at Okta
Okta is an identity company. Identity matters because we’re all unique. We were raised in different countries, cities, and towns. We have unique backgrounds. We’ve faced specific challenges. And we've learned a lot along the way. At Okta we believe those experiences equip us to look at the world with our own perspective. Our SaaS product protects your right to be you, and we want every single one of our employees to feel a sense of belonging, acceptance and comfort to express their ideas, because ultimately our differences are what makes us great. And guess what? You could join us!
Okta’s Go-To-Market (GTM) Strategy & Operations team plays a critical role in ensuring Okta’s Field Organization has the right insight, tools, and processes it needs to run effectively and efficiently. This specific role takes a part in fueling long term growth of our acquired companies. We do this by defining and working cross-functionally to execute GTM strategies in the first 0-2 years post acquisition.
As a Senior Analyst on the GTM M&A and Strategic Programs team, you are expected to support both the overall GTM diligence and integration across all GTM functions. You will work closely across our Corporate Development, GTM Strategy & Operations, and Field organization to create a clear acquisition and integration plan that includes identification and achievement of key deal metrics. You will be responsible for driving various analysis and workstreams to support the end-to-end execution of the integration plan. This person must feel comfortable collaborating with cross-functional teams on multiple projects.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support GTM acquisition due diligence and operational discovery such as leading/conducting analyses to assess business impact from inorganic growth paths.
- Assist in developing and delivering presentations to cross-functional stakeholders.
- Support initiatives that drive alignment between Okta and acquired companies’ GTM functions, including tactical implementation / process related work streams.
- Establish effective working relationships and ensure consistent and timely follow-up on outstanding actions for weekly committee meetings, etc.
- Support in coordinating people, process, and acquired/Okta teams and support in documenting integration strategies in a standardized and scalable way.
Required Experience & Skills:
- 3+ years of work experience in Sales Operations, Sales Analytics, and/or Management Consulting. Experience with working at Enterprise SaaS companies is a huge plus.
- BS/BA in Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or a related field required; MBA not required.
- Experience using data to drive business decisions, including demonstrated competence in structuring problems, analyzing large sets of data, and providing actionable business insights.
- Advanced Excel and Salesforce/enterprise-level CRM system (e.g. reporting, dashboards).
- Experience in building presentations and presenting to a cross-functional audience.
- Strategic thinker who can organize business requirements into functional specifications.
- Organizational skills with superb attention to detail, time management, prioritization with ability to work within timelines.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Must be focused, self-motivated, and capable of working within a dynamic and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- High degree of ownership and proactively look for ways to help the team operate more efficiently.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Passionate about Okta’s vision and technology and have a winning attitude!
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.