Verimatrix is looking for a proactive, experienced (5+ years), and creative Functional Analyst in San Diego-CA, to complete its Business Application team skills and support the on-going company’s transformation. As a Functional Analyst, you will play a key role in driving the various projects and business requests through tools and processes enhancement and new developments. The first focus area of this new position will be on Salesforce and its directly connected applications but could be extended to other systems in the Business Application perimeter.
- Work closely with leadership and key users to contribute to the elaboration of the vision for each project
- Conduct interviews to gather business requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
- Challenge, analyze, specify, and validate the business needs of stakeholders
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of requirements, analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics.
- Translate business requirements in epics, user stories and detailed specifications through a deep knowledge of the applications architecture and the tools capabilities
- Collaborate with the Business Application team and the management to prioritize the business requests and projects on Salesforce
- Contribute to the business processes documentation linked with Salesforce processes
- Provide support to business on creating reports and data analysis
- Conduct users training and change management on new tool functionalities.
- Education and soft skills:
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills to set up and interpret logic, data tables, and rule relationships
- Ability to self-train quickly and pick up new skills as necessary
- Deep understanding of B2B sales, marketing, and support processes with ability to analyze and document them
- Effective written, organizational, and verbal skills with excellent interpersonal communication
- Agility, curiosity in configuring/navigating in a complex and ever-evolving environment
- Very strong team spirit with ability to work on cross-functional projects
- Technical skills:
- Detailed Salesforce knowledge and skills with 5 plus years as Business Analyst or Solution Architect
- Strong expertise on Excel: complex formulas, pivot tables and VBA macros
- Knowledge on BI and data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, …)
- Project management skills with experience in Jira, MS project or any project management tool would be appreciated
- Hybrid work schedule: 1-2x per week to come to the office in Verimatrix, San Diego
Verimatrix (Euronext Paris: VMX) helps power the modern connected world with security made for people. We protect digital content, applications, and devices with intuitive, people-centered and frictionless security. Leading brands turn to Verimatrix to secure everything from premium movies and live streaming sports, to sensitive financial and healthcare data, to mission-critical mobile applications. We enable the trusted connections our customers depend on to deliver compelling content and experiences to millions of consumers around the world. Verimatrix helps partners get to market faster, scale easily, protect valuable revenue streams, and win new business.
To learn more, visit www.verimatrix.com.