Sales Operations Data Analyst at Podium (Remote)
Podium exists to help local businesses win. Using Podium’s technology, local businesses are able to simplify the way they build their business and modernize the way they communicate with their customers – from collecting payments, facilitating online reviews, launching marketing campaigns, and much more.
Our work and focus on local business and helping them to build thriving businesses has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000 (#13), and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies. For more about our product, watch this video. Podium has a positive, inclusive, and supportive culture and was recently named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2021 (4 years in a row). We look for people who are curious, creative and are willing to do the work to be a little better every day. We also embody our company values in all that we do, which always starts with being Customer Obsessed, followed by Be a Founder, Zero Drama, and Enjoy the Ride.
We are looking for a creative, and technical analyst to help support our sales organization meet their growth goals through the use of data. We are looking for a motivated individual who is passionate about process improvement, and the identification of weaknesses. You will be successful in this through the correct management of our sales data, ad hoc analysis, and working hand in hand with sales leadership and sales representatives.
What you will be doing:
- Manage disparate data sources vital to Revenue reporting (quota, attainment, production, activity)
- Perform ad hoc analyses to answer important business questions
- Combine and maintain data tables with a combination of SQL, Domo, Tableau, and Snowflake
- Interact with sales leadership and offer solutions with data driven reports
- Visualize elegant dashboards for company wide metrics
What you should have:
- 1-3+ years of experience in managing, transforming, and combining multiple data sets
- Strong mastery of analytical programming languages (Python, R, SQL) and advanced skills in Excel
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business, finance, accounting
- Familiarity with sales data and sales processes
What we hope you have:
- Project management experience and the ability to prioritize competing priorities
- Ability to simultaneously work on multiple and concurrent projects
- Strong understanding of salesforce, databases, and data warehouses
- Experience communicating with senior sales management
- Transparent culture
- Great opportunities for career growth
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.