Revenue Operations Analyst at SmartHop (Miami, FL)
Truckers move America’s economy. They should never struggle to find decent pay and fair treatment. SmartHop is on a mission to level the playing field in the trucking industry for independent owner-operators and small trucking companies so they can compete, take control of their businesses, and feel the freedom of being independent again.
SmartHop is a tech-enabled platform offering easy load booking, end-to-end back office support, and business in a box solutions aimed at helping truckers earn more and stress less. Uplifting truckers is what moves us, and in doing so, we will change the industry.
At SmartHop, different views and experiences are advantages. We value and celebrate inclusion, diversity, and being our authentic selves at work. We look for talented individuals who can bring new perspectives and new ways of thinking. We’re looking for team members who are passionate about our mission of empowering truckers, who like to roll up their sleeves, and do meaningful work every day.
Founded in 2018, we are a proud team Headquartered in Miami, FL but flexible to operate remotely. SmartHop’s investors include Union Square Ventures, Greycroft, Equal Ventures, Las Olas VC, and Ryder Venture Capital Fund.
If you’d like to understand more about SmartHop’s mission, please check out this video: Click here
About the Role
The Revenue Operations Analyst role lives within the New Business organization, which is responsible for all Sales, Partnerships and Onboarding teams. In this role, you will sit at the intersection of operations, analytics, finance, and product management, working closely with internal stakeholders to identify and solve complex business problems to acquire new customers.
Location: Miami or NYC preferred, but also open to remote.
Key responsibilities of this role will be:
- Build scalable solutions to address operational challenges and drive process improvements
- Developing and maintaining weekly, monthly and quarterly reports/dashboards
- Create and measure KPIs against teams and individuals across the organization
- Ongoing analysis on the sales funnel and business trends for the leadership team
- Creating and maintaining Business Operations policies, processes, and training materials
- Ensure our CRM consolidates all customer information and provides trusted insights
- Partner with go-to-market teams in product and marketing to implement business plans
What the Candidate Will Need
- 3+ years experience in consulting, finance, or operations in a fast growing startup environment
- Strong analytical skills and technical aptitude
- Ok with working in an ambiguous environment where agility is prioritized
- Experience with Salesforce.com, knowledge of enterprise SaaS tools; Interested in and comfortable with programming logic, such as the automations in our Salesforce instance
- Knowledge of no-code tools and willingness to build workflows on your own
- Comfortable building high-quality and complex spreadsheets, models and presentations
- A collaborative working style, with experience working cross-functionally
- Experience working with SQL and Python are preferred, but not required
If you have the following character traits then this role is for you:
- Resilience and ability to take initiative in our constantly changing work environment
- Everything is about teams: A team builder, team player and leader who builds trust, loyalty and inspires others. Collaborative attitude and desire to contribute outside primary areas of responsibility. Thrives in a cross-functional environment.
- Don't shy away from big interesting problems and approaches them in an innovative way
- Obsessed about customers
- Results-motivated with bias for action and excellence. Self-directed, rolls up the sleeves and engages in all activities with a sense of urgency. Reliable.
- Positive and open to candid feedback. Listens to and considers alternatives. Makes decisions.
At SmartHop we know our people are our number one asset, therefore we put a premium on hiring and retaining the best talent. For that reason, we reward our employees with a competitive salary and a benefits package including family medical, vision, and dental programs, parental leave, paid holidays, and unlimited PTO.