At Informa Tech, we believe that technology innovation is key to driving positive change in our society. We believe that digital inclusion underpins progress. And we believe that diversity in tech is central to a thriving industry.
Our aim is to inspire the global technology community to build a better world by informing, educating and connecting them through world-class research, training, events, and media.
We sit at the heart of the tech community with specialisms in emerging tech/AI, enterprise IT, cyber security, service providers/NextG, critical communications, media & entertainment and marketing technology.
Leveraging over 100 trusted brands, we offer an unrivalled global networking community and platform for technologists and innovators to be inspired and reach their full potential.
(Join us and reach yours!)Job Description
Wards Intelligence has covered the auto industry for more than 90 years, serving automakers, suppliers, and industry observers with a wide range of online resources, data products, automotive conferences, and consulting.
The Research Associate is responsible for key deliverables to our subscribers including preparing datasets and providing written analysis of monthly market data as well as collecting and analyzing user activity across our platforms to make data-driven recommendations on how to increase engagement and renewal of subscription services. This position works with the platform teams, marketing, sales, and content to promote new research.
The Research Associate a team player who has experience in measuring and reporting metrics, can make the data tell a story that others can engage with and act on, and is a proactive partner with the drive to do their own analyses in addition to routine reporting.
Areas of Responsibility
- Successful, on-time delivery of high-quality, relevant, and differentiated data and research directly to our subscribers and to support research and consulting projects across the business
- Prepare and update database records, including creating estimates by utilizing history, and ensure consistency with related data/markets
- Generate and deliver data and research reports to internal analysts and customers
- Build and produce scheduled reports and analytics related to subscription product usage
- Become the power user of the platforms and work with development team to improve subscriber experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Experience in measuring and reporting metrics and/or data
- Expertise with MS Excel including formulas, data manipulation, pivot tables, and data visualization
- Strong base of analytical skills
- Affinity for problem solving and having an inquisitive and positive mindset to overcome complex challenges
- Ability to multitask and prioritize competing tasks effectively while working with remote team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work effectively with team members, data partners, and clients
Why work at Informa
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates. We are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritizes promotions internally. Our benefits include:
- Learning and development plan to assist with your career development
- 15 days paid vacation, 10 days paid sick leave, 9 national holidays, plus 2 floating holidays, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your birthday!
- Competitive benefits with 401k match
- Paid parental leave
- Commuters benefit
- Work with a high quality of specialist products and service
- Bright and friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration
- Share-Match options - become a shareholder
- Regular social events and networking opportunities
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
This role may also be available on a flexible working schedule – please ask the Talent Acquisition team for more information. See how Informa handles your personal data when you apply for a job here.