Quantitative Associate at Juul Labs (Remote)
Juul Labs’ mission is to impact the lives of the world’s one billion adult smokers by eliminating combustible cigarettes. We have the opportunity to address one of the world’s most intractable challenges through a commitment to exceptional quality, research, design, and innovation. Backed by leading technology investors, we are committed to the same excellence when it comes to hiring great talent.
We are a diverse team that is united by this common purpose and we are hiring the world’s best engineers, scientists, designers, product managers, operations experts, and customer service and business professionals. If the opportunity to build your career at one of the fastest growing companies is compelling, read on for more details.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are seeking a Quantitative Associate to finetune the vision, strategy and execution of data for Juul Labs. This individual is responsible for working to increase the conviction of business decisions company wide. This role will report within Strategy and Corporate Development to partner directly with cross functional teams, while working on a myriad of datasets and long term business objectives. The ideal candidate possesses a genuine passion for solving business problems with data and leverages their natural curiosity to generate solutions that drive business growth.
- Work on data-driven projects which are of strategic importance for JUUL and directly aid in long-term sustainable growth. Deliver, design, and communicate strategic analytic insights for these projects.
- Partner across the organization to tie discrete datasets and analysis in the context of one another and key business objectives. Example projects range from geographic segmentation and competitive intelligence to drive our go-to-market strategies forward to optimization and forecasting.
- Build and own novel datasets to mine insights focused on customer’s segmentation and behavior.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a quantitative business analytical field
- Expert level knowledge of business insights and modern analytics tools, platforms and technologies (e.g. SQL, Python, R, Tableau, Looker, Mode, dbt)
- Genuine passion and appreciation for solving and studying complex business problems
- Advanced degrees in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Applied Mathematics or a related field preferred
- Experience with cloud computing preferred (e.g. Google Cloud, AWS)
- Expert level experience applying analytical methods to create scalable data models
- Prior experience with growth forecasting and pricing models
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We’ll help you set big goals - and exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks and drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits and discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
#LI-REMOTEJuul Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Juul Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Juul Labs in the US.