Process Engineering Analyst (Remote Positions Available) at Fictiv
Fictiv Exists to Enable Hardware Innovators to Build Better Products, Faster
Fictiv, coined the “AWS of manufacturing,” is a leading technology company transforming the $350 billion manufacturing industry. Our cutting-edge cloud platform uses AI and machine learning algorithms to help companies build hardware at the speed of software. Come join our growing team!
Opportunity To Unlock Your Creativity
Think of all the times you were held back from trying new ideas because you were boxed in by bureaucratic legacy processes or old school tactics. Having a growth mindset is deeply ingrained into our company culture since day 1 so Fictiv is an environment where you have the creative liberty and support of the team to try big bold ideas to achieve our sales and customer goals.
Opportunity To Grow Your Career
There are plenty of jobs out there. The question is whether any of them will help you grow in your career? Will you be challenged by teammates to achieve your potential? Or are they roles that will ask you to do more of what you've already mastered. At Fictiv, you'll be surrounded by supportive teammates who will push you to be your best through their curiosity and passion.
The Process Engineering team defines the future of Fictiv (an innovative leader in product manufacturing). Process Engineering is a driving differentiator between traditional contract manufacturing and how Fictiv is disrupting and reducing the inefficiencies/prohibitive costs traditionally constraining new product development.
You will report to the VP of Process Engineering, striving to move the needle on strategic initiatives by delivering on key strategic milestones. You will be focused primarily on Continuous Process Improvement of Business Processes in multiple functional areas. You will collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to discover, define, document, optimize and create Business Process workflows in order to provide the necessary controls for efficiency, measurement, and audit of internal processes. Where needed you will recommend software acquisition to fill gaps and inefficiencies. You will partner with the Product, Design, and Engineering teams to achieve these goals.
You will report to the VP of Process Engineering.What You’ll Be Doing
- Perform interviews with internal stakeholders to discover and document their existing workflows and analyze critical pain points
- Identify inefficient systems processes through data analysis and qualitative user research and generate Business Process strategies to streamline critical path processes throughout the business
- Perform gap analysis on existing Business Processes and provide recommended solutions based on business goals
- Establish data visualization dashboards on KPIs and customized reports that track Continuous Improvement and operational health metrics
- Develop release plans and timelines for new feature launches involving Business Process updates
- Develop creative solutions to apply business logic and ensure that collected data is within required quality standards
- Drive new Business Process rollout and change management to ensure business readiness and transfer of knowledge for any new process/system, including and development and presentation of any training materials for departmental stakeholders
- Provide analytic support and business context to identify and drive critical growth initiatives
Preferred Experience/ Minimum Qualifications:
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Process Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain, or a related field
- 2 years experience in Process Engineering or similar related roles
- 2 years of proven Continuous Improvement analytical experience from a similar role, including an excellent understanding of Continuous
- Improvement concepts
- Experience in process/value stream mapping
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience in Document change management with a good understanding of QMS, ISO, and SOC2 requirements
- Experience with leading and coordinating cross-functional initiatives, conducting interviews, and performing analyses to create business cases for projects
- Experience in developing training and performing live training sessions for internal and external stakeholders during system and process implementation
- Experience within a manufacturing environment is highly desirable
- Experience using Salesforce, Business Intelligence Platforms (Sigma, Tableau, etc.)
- Must have strong leadership, communication skills and possess the ability to interact effectively with co-workers
- Are able to make decisions, meet targets and work under pressure
- Ability to set up, facilitate, and lead service and process improvement sessions with a range of business stakeholders
- Adept at creating visuals to tell a story
- Ability to build strong trust-based relationships
- Adept at shifting priorities while maintaining a high degree of organization and control
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Ability to recommend actionable insights from projects and lead projects autonomously
- Ability to travel to remote sites. (less than 25%)
- Demonstrated ability to work with geographically dispersed teams
- Ability to exercise good judgment within broadly defined practices and policies
- Excellent decision-making skills and the ability to work in a collaborative environment, as a team player
- Project Mgmt Professional (PMP)
- ASQ Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Monthly Virtual Work stipend for things like food, internet, travel, pet care, health and wellness
- Annual Education stipend
- Parental leave programs
- Paid volunteer days
- Onboarding setup, including: standing desk, laptop, monitor, and chair, and a stipend for additional items such as headphones, blue light glasses, or any other ergonomic supplies you may want or need
- And much, much more!
Fictiv is continuing to expand our remote US workforce. Recent hires include professionals located in:
Arizona (AZ), California (CA), District of Columbia, (DC), Delaware (DE), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Hawaii (HI), Iowa (IA), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Kansas (KS), Massachusetts (MA), Maryland (MD), Michigan (MI), Minnesota (MN), North Carolina (NC), New Hampshire (NH), Nevada (NV), Ohio (OH), Oregon (OR), South Carolina (SC), Texas (TX), Tennessee (TN), Utah (UT), Virginia (VA), Washington (WA), West Virginia (WV), Wyoming (WY)
Interested in joining our team? We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Our Digital Manufacturing Ecosystem is transforming how the next rockets, self-driving cars, and life-saving robots are designed, developed and delivered to customers around the world.
This transformation is made possible through our technology-backed platform, our global network of manufacturing partners, and our people with deep expertise in hardware and software development.
We’re actively seeking potential teammates who can bring diverse perspectives and experience to our culture and company. We believe inclusion is the best way to create a strong, empathetic team. Our belief is that the best team is born from an environment that emphasizes respect, honesty, collaboration, and growth.
We encourage applications from members of underrepresented groups, including but not limited to women, members of the LGBTQ community, people of color, people with disabilities, and veterans.