Pricing Analyst at Spreetail
| Lincoln, NE
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:31 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, November 3, 2021
Spreetail is an ecommerce growth partner focused on accelerating brands and channels to compete for tomorrow’s ecommerce customer. Learn how we are building one of the fastest-growing ecommerce companies in history: www.wearespreetail.com.
As a Pricing Analyst, you will:
- Act as a continuous feedback loop towards the Pricing Manager.
- Effectively compile and communicate the results of pricing strategies.
- Use internal revenue, profit, and inventory trends to guide pricing decisions.
- Continually review pricing position of specific vendors to drive overall strategy.
- Provide ad hoc and ongoing reporting to drive solid decision-making for revenue growth.
- Provide in-depth analysis of large data sets and historical trends to develop COGS strategies to further declination of COGS rate.
- Act as a continuous feedback loop towards the Head of Revenue regarding COGS strategies.
- Hold team members/self-accountable to hitting deadlines for SKU negotiations.
- Create reports to ensure understanding of COGS activity on a daily/monthly/annual basis.
Who You Are:
- 1+ years in a data analytics-heavy role, building solutions from the ground up that support major business functions.
- 1+ years in inventory management/pricing/economic related roles.
- Experience and desire to be immersed in business functions, understanding the various components of business process success and/or failure.
- Experienced in at least one industry-leading data presentation platform (Power BI, Tableau, etc.).
- 1+ years of experience on the Microsoft Data Platform, with an emphasis on SQL.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel.
- Experience in SQL preferred; expertise in DAX strongly preferred.
- Data visualization skills preferred.
In an effort to Make Spreetail Better, we hire people that are aligned with our values and are passionate about pursuing ecommerce excellence. We believe the right person can learn what is needed to succeed in their role, so we encourage job applicants to apply even if you don't meet all of the qualifications listed. We are looking for diverse backgrounds and perspectives, so we don’t require college degrees and welcome non-linear career paths. If this role highlights your experience and gets you excited – please apply!
Not the role for you? Check out additional opportunities to join our team here and sign up for our Talent Community Newsletter for exclusive insights into future openings.
What you can expect from us:
• The flexibility to take care of yourself. We offer flex and remote opportunities for team members to focus on results then take time off when needed. Salaried Spreetailers enjoy untracked PTO and hourly team members earn 20 PTO days per year.
• We invest in your growth. Our in-house Talent Development team will fuel the impact you can make in your career through leadership development workshops and one-on-one coaching.
• We believe in celebrating your accomplishments. Each year is a new milestone with perks such as a home-owner bonus, tropical sabbatical trips, and all the unique Spreetail swag you can imagine.
• We’ll take care of you and your family. Spreetail will cover 100% of health insurance premiums for you and 50% for your partner and dependents included on the plan, as well as support your growing family with paid time off.
• The opportunity to revolutionize your community. We encourage team members to take paid time off for volunteer opportunities throughout the year and we’ll match your donation dollar for dollar to the nonprofits you support.
Learn more about our full benefits package including parental leave, domestic partner coverage, unit appreciation rights, and more here.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Spreetail, we are relentless in our pursuit of equity and equality, we embrace cultural differences that raise our bar, we pursue the challenges within ourselves to make Spreetail better, and we humbly acknowledge our duty to build and foster an inclusive workplace where all may succeed.
Spreetail is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Information on Spreetail
Spreetail operates in the eCommerce industry. The company is located in Lincoln, NE, Lincoln, NE, Omaha, NE, Greenwood, IN, Nantocoke, PA, Ellabell, GA, Austin, TX, Hutchins, TX and Las Vegas, NV. Spreetail was founded in 2006. It has 977 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 83 open jobs at Spreetail, click here.
Read Full Job Description