Power BI Developer at Sogeti (Atlanta, GA)
| Atlanta, GA
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:12 a.m. (CST) on Saturday, August 19, 2023
Position: Power BI DeveloperLocation: Remote within United States onlyWork Experience and skills:
- 7+ years' development experience on BI development - specialization in Power BI, Data Modeling and Visualization using Azure Data Services
- Strong experience in Data Modeling, DAX, SQL
- Strong understanding of BI areas. Ability to work in large, complex development BI projects
- Proven expertise in performing data analysis, inferring data trends, communicating to stakeholders
- Strong Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent coding and debugging skills.
- Able to work independently to implement a solution with minimal guidance
- Ability to communicate with Business and developers accordingly.
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Familiarity and proven experience in working in Agile Development model
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work under continual deadline constraints are necessary, show agility towards meeting business needs
- Work on complex BI ecosystems and design / develop Power BI dashboards / visualizations using Azure Data Services
- Communicate design, requirements, feature set, functionality, usability and limitations of subsystem to team and/or development lead or manager.
- Perform data analysis / derive inferences and share findings, demonstrate ability to relate to business KPIs
- Participate in Business Requirements and Functional Requirements meetings, identify gaps in requirements and drive discussion around appropriate solutions.
- Design and code high quality database solutions within a fast-paced sprint release cycle
- Conduct appropriate performance testing to ensure all solutions will meet SLAs and performance criteria.
- Provide support as needed throughout Test and User Acceptance Testing phases.
- Create Technical Design Specification documentation that clearly articulates the design and code being implemented.
- Provide client communication as appropriate to project.
- Be able to translate technical specifications into finished programs and systems and also have a thorough understanding of developing solutions to handle large volume data sets that are typical with BI solutions.
- Assist in architectural design reviews and ensure technology stack selection is relevant
- Ensure development and testing follow industry standards
More Information on Sogeti
Sogeti operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in Dayton, OH. Sogeti was founded in 1967. It has 12018 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability insurance, Dental insurance, Health insurance, Life insurance and 401(K). To see all jobs at Sogeti, click here.
Read Full Job Description