Marketing-Channel Transformation- Sr. Business Systems Analyst
As a Sr. Business Analyst for Channel Transformation team, you'll shape the business-driven marketing technology solutions that progresses strategic initiatives across channel Execution in Consumer and Community Banking. Working at the intersection of business and technology, you'll interact with colleagues in various lines of businesses to learn about challenges and opportunities and translate that insight into high-quality solutions. In addition to working with the IT teams and Vendors to create new solutions, you'll help optimize and enhance existing technology suites and business process and identify new capabilities.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate the needs of business partners and translating those needs into functional requirements and specifications
- Participates in process improvement projects and re-engineering efforts by documenting and analyzing business processes and working with business teams to identify gaps
- Presents recommendations and solutions clearly and concisely and is able to focus on key points to portray the intended message or purpose
- Agile software development methods experience and understanding of software product roll-out/launches.
- Collaborate with the product and technology teams to create and orchestrate comprehensive requirements and plans for product development, and systems implementation
- Collaborates with internal and external partners to ensure Functional and Design efforts have met the business needs andConducts peer reviews of requirements documentation to ensure quality, accuracy, and adherence to Chase business analysis standards and best practices
- Participates in user acceptance testing (UAT) as required
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills-
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Strong Knowledge of requirement analysis, design, and business processes
- 5 years of relevant industry experience, with 3 years of hands-on BA/BSA experience
- Experience working closely with Product Owners, technical leads and business users to guide requirement analysis, design & implementation
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to define and recommend solutions while establishing high level of customer trust and confidence
- Strong relationship development and negotiating skills; able to earn respect and trust among internal and external business partners and team members
- Team player with a positive, can-do attitude; must be comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities
Preferred qualifications, capabilities and skills-
- Experience working in digital operations role leveraging Marketing technology to build, deploy, test, and analyze digital campaigns is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of business processes and data analysis, as well as the ability to propose solutions to solve complex business problems
- Ability to liaison between Business Users and technology teams, translating strategic goals into technology solutions, and vice versa
- Experience working in an Agile environment and with Agile project methodologies and e xperience working with Jira, Confluence, SharePoint, Tableau and Excel
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Our Consumer & Community Banking division serves our Chase customers through a range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. We're proud to lead the U.S. in credit card sales and deposit growth and have the most-used digital solutions - all while ranking first in customer satisfaction.
Marketing & Communications teams shape the firm's brand and protect and grow the firm's excellent reputation across the world. They deepen relationships with customers through shared passions with a best in class portfolio of partnerships including Madison Square Garden, The Chase Center & the US Open. Through the use of data and analytics, they create and deliver marketing campaigns or servicing messages through Chase.com, the mobile app, and paid media channels based on what is best for the customer.