Lead Analyst, Insights and Analytics at Included Health
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:50 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, February 23, 2022
The Lead Analyst, Insights and Analytics will leverage Grand Rounds Health + Doctor on Demand’s unique data landscape to drive best practices, create insights, communicate our impact and champion initiatives to improve our performance and identify opportunities for further growth. The position requires superb analytical ability and a strategic mindset, but also the ability to communicate effectively and manage cross-functional initiatives. The primary focus will be on providing insights related to our Virtual Care lines of business, becoming an expert on client needs and expectations, and developing novel analytics to assess the impact of our products and services. This focus will expand over time as product lines and functional areas evolve and become more integrated.
- Engage and serve as a collaborative partner with the Client Success team to meet client data needs and provide analytics and reporting demonstrating the value of our services to clients.
- Execute, QA, and deliver analytics and analyses generated in support of value reporting to Grand Rounds Health + Doctor on Demand clients.
- Work closely with the Product and Care teams to understand how product enhancements will impact data.
- Participate in process design to identify and eliminate data gaps.
- Translate findings of complex analyses into internal and external intellectual capital and actionable recommendations.
- Help lead initiatives to integrate data and reporting for clients that leverage multiple product lines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Advanced skills using Business Intelligence tools like Looker, Tableau or PowerBI to publish enterprise dashboards and reports.
- High level of proficiency in SQL and Excel/G-sheets, and experience with at least one statistical programming language or package (e.g. Python, Stata, SAS).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Education and Experience:
- 5-8 years of experience performing analytics, preferably in a healthcare related environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a quantitative discipline. Relevant Master’s degree (e.g., MPH) a plus.
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Read Full Job Description