Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 1000 employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
Dataiku is looking for someone with integrity, energy, and a strong financial systems background to join our international and growing FP&A team. You’ll play an important role in helping the team to be successful with our new Adaptive Insights tool and by expanding our reporting and analysis capabilities. This position will work closely with members of the FP&A team and other internal systems/analytics functions to build out best-in-class forecasting and reporting practices, which in turn will help steer Dataiku through our next exciting phase of growth.
This role may be based out of our New York office or be fully remote.
In this role you will:
- Lead our financial modeling and reporting in Adaptive Insights
- Assist with the implementation of Adaptive Insights by contributing to the initial design and deployment and coordinating with our external implementation partners
- Continuously develop our modeling and reporting capabilities within Adaptive Insights beyond the initial deployment
- Be the Adaptive Insights administrator and systems expert within the FP&A team, ensuring that the system runs smoothly and scales successfully with our growing business
- Collaborate with members of the FP&A team to provide insightful and easily accessible data, reporting, and dashboards
- Stay current with Workday Planning product updates and changes, and strategize how best to incorporate them into our tools and processes
- Provide training and technical support to the broader FP&A team
- Leverage data visualization and analytics tools like Tableau or Dataiku DSS to help the FP&A team “level up” our reporting and analysis
- Coordinate with the People Systems, Financial Systems, and internal Analytics teams to further build out and refine Dataiku’s internal people/financial data flows and processes
- Assist with reporting and data collection requirements as needed
You may be a good fit for this role if you have/are:
- 4-8 years of relevant experience in FP&A Systems and/or Business Intelligence roles
- 2+ years experience with Adaptive Insights (now called Workday Planning), including both initial deployment and ongoing administration/maintenance
- Strong understanding of FP&A best practices and a vision for how to design FP&A tooling and processes to achieve maximum business impact
- Thorough understanding of financial statements, processes, and best practices
- Comfortable working in both Google Sheets and Excel, particularly as relates to transitioning spreadsheet-based models and reports into Adaptive Insights
- Willingness to learn Dataiku’s Data Science Studio product (DSS) and help the broader FP&A team incorporate its capabilities into our reporting and processes
- Experience with data visualization and dashboarding in Tableau or similar tools a plus
- Experience working with Netsuite, Workday HCM, and/or Salesforce a plus (e.g., integrations)
- Software/technology industry and public company experience a plus
- A self-starter with exceptional attention to detail, financial modeling, and problem-solving skills
- Passionate about continually improving existing tools and processes, and enjoy thinking outside-the-box when approaching complex problem
Dataiku is the platform for Everyday AI, systemizing the use of data for exceptional business results. By making the use of data and AI an everyday behavior, Dataiku unlocks the creativity within individual employees to power collective success at companies of all sizes and across all industries. Don’t get us wrong: we are a tech company building software. Our culture is even pretty geeky! But our driving force is and will always remain people, starting with ours. We consider our employees to be our most precious asset, and we are committed to ensuring that each of them gets the most rewarding, enjoyable, and memorable work experience with us. Fly over to Instagram to learn more about our #dataikulife.
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. Dataiku also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please contact us at: [email protected]
Read Full Job Description