Digital Business Analyst ***W2 and Benefits Provided*** [Remote] at Braintrust
Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: United States only - Remote
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $65 – $72/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week - Long-term
THE OPPORTUNITYLocation can be remote, but no in any of these States: Alabama, Alaska, DC, Hawaii, Iowa, Maine, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, West Virginia, Vermont, Wyoming. We do not have a business presence in these States and cannot hire within them.
The Digital Business Analyst is a key member of the Direct-to-Consumer E-Commerce team to transform our digital experience into a customer-centric digital flagship that enables personalized connections. The role is responsible for defining the measurement of success of our digital experience and ensuring our product roadmaps are meeting our business objectives through collaboration with business partners, including brand business groups and commercial organizations. The Digital Business Analyst will be the primary stakeholder to develop and share the analytical insights with the DTC cross-functional stakeholders and business partners.
- Inspire cross-functional teams by translating business objective to measurable goals. Collaborating with all stakeholders to understand problems, desired outcomes, and craft solutions. Translate product strategy and target audience understanding into a high-level product vision and content. Influence key stakeholders to align resources and prioritization
- Collaboration: Communicate clearly and frequently with the project management teams as well as with the broader cross-functional organization and business partners, to ensure that the product strategy is successfully executed and business objectives are met.
- Build for scale: Partner with the product management, design and development team to deliver a balance between feature development and long-term scalability while meeting the business needs.
- Obsess over customers: Partner on market research, user research, A/B testing, data analysis, and user testing to enrich the knowledge of our customers and align our product and digital experience strategy to best serve our customers.
- Analyze site performance including digital strategy and execution to continually identify improvement opportunities across all stages of the consumer journey
- Partner with product management, UX design, and development team to define the best-in-class site functional customer experience while building close partnerships with business partners
- Develop and share the analytical insights for our quarterly business meetings
- Participates in day-to-day tactical work including gathering requirements, writing effective user stories, and defining acceptance criteria for items in the backlog.
- Provide e-commerce and retail insights including technologies and vendors and how to leverage to unlock business opportunities.
- Engages in ongoing consumer research, analysis, and testing to identify pain points and opportunities.
- Translates customers’ needs into product strategy via research and identifies new opportunities to innovate in e-commerce.
- Look outward to research, market, competitive set, and vendors to identify new opportunities and present to team and stakeholders. Evaluate ideas and drive adoption of leading ideas.
- Presents product strategy, data-based recommendations, performance metrics, and outcomes to cross-functional team and executive leadership.
- Ability and desire to own a program and its results from start to finish. To provide analysis to evaluate results and create an action plan to improve the program and seek best practices.
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically.
- Develop a close relationship with all stakeholders and contributors across the company to help drive unique programs and technologies on DTX channels.
- Piecing together multiple functions, ideologies, and business objectives can be challenging. Need the ability to work in a matrix organization, influence, and drive success among various contributors during the planning and development of a plan or roadmap. You will be required to engage across various teams and functional areas to drive results.
- Communication: Communicate in a clear and concise manner (both verbal and written) that is appropriate for the initiative and audience from associate to executive. Take responsibility for ensuring all stakeholders are kept informed.
- For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 4+ years of work experience in consumer digital experience or similar
- Prior experience within a customer-driven e-commerce organization
- Excellent communication skills and strong experience in working with business & technical stakeholders
- Strong analytical, prioritization, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and objectives while maintaining high standards for quality, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Self-driven, ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Prior Experience working in an Agile project management environment while managing sprints and day-to-day product deliverables
- Strong understanding of the digital ecosystem including knowledge of commerce, marketing automation, content strategy, and personalization
- Strong proficiency in business applications, experience in web analytics a plus
- Interest in technology, consumer technology, or consumer electronics
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.