Reify Health is paving the way to faster, predictable, and more accessible clinical trials. Through its business entities, StudyTeam and Care Access, the company provides best-in-class trial optimization software and transformative clinical trial infrastructure that delivers research directly to more healthcare providers, communities, and patients wherever they are. Through partnerships with top biopharma companies, thousands of research clinics worldwide, and leading healthcare & community organizations, Reify Health is helping bring new medicines to patients faster, one trial at a time.
Our unique, rapidly growing data streams are enabling novel opportunities to manage clinical trials more efficiently and predictably. The Data Science & Analytics division is looking for talented Data Science and Analytics Lead to explore our data and distill insights which will unlock these opportunities for clinical professionals. If you're empathetic, results-driven, and want to put your unique analytical skills to work to help the clinical research community then this may be the role for you.
As a fast-growing company, we're looking for people who can effectively balance rapid execution and delivery with statistical/mathematical rigor to serve the business most effectively. You have strong opinions, weakly held, and while well-versed technically know when to choose the right tool, for the right job, at the right level of complexity. You will work in alignment with our Data Engineering and Data Products divisions, benefitting from their architecture, tooling, and technical expertise, and also collaborate on projects with company stakeholders across Design, Product, and Product Engineering.What You'll Be Working On
- Quantitatively exploring rich historical data from sites, pharmaceutical sponsors, and other stakeholders and use it to uncover applicable insights to enable more effective trial support and more predictable study management decisions.
- Collaborating with diverse teams of technical and non-technical stakeholders to deliver insights through reports, visualizations, dashboards, and other mediums.
- Developing clean, reusable, and testable analytical code and make use of existing data team libraries and modules.
- Learning to effectively understand and deftly navigate the global compliance ecosystem (HIPAA, GDPR, etc.) to ensure your work respects the rights, regulations, and consent preferences of all stakeholders, including historically underserved or underrepresented populations.
- Developing a deep understanding of the clinical ecosystem, our products, data models, and our business and how they all uniquely interact to help people.
- 4+ years of experience successfully developing and delivering actionable analytical reports, ideally in a space similar to ours (startup, healthcare, regulated data)
- Comfort with statistical methods including frequentist statistics, regression modeling, and hypothesis testing
- Competency working scalably with Python (or R) and leveraging them to deliver analytical insights
- Expertise with SQL and working with structured and unstructured data from a variety of cloud-based (e.g. S3, AWS Redshift, RDS, Postgres, geospatial sets) and offline sources
- Comfort with modern data analytics and BI environments such as Jupyter, Dash, Quicksight, etc.
- Great communication skills and can work comfortably with technical and non-technical stakeholders to develop requirements
- Advanced degree in statistics, mathematics, applied analytics, or other related field
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: Reify Health is unable to sponsor work visas at this time. If you are a non-U.S. resident applicant, please note that Reify works with a Professional Employer Organization.