Data Integrity Coordinator
FleetPride is the largest after-market distributor of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts in the U.S. with some of the best and brightest people in the business! Partner with the best in the heavy-duty industry and apply today!
The Data Integrity Coordinator will be responsible for maintenance and creation of product master data for FleetPride's large number of SKU's. This involves the proper setup of part numbers, product details, stocking flags, etc related to the item master. This position interfaces with Stibo Step Master Data Management system and the IBM AS400 iSeries system to maintain the data integrity of FleetPride's product data.
- Maintain item master information related to the SKU's in FleetPride's inventory database. Ensure the accuracy and consistency of item information from vendors for the purposes of accurate product data.
- Generate reports & analysis regarding incomplete master data fields, UOM, cost variances, inventory stocking levels and sales data to ensure system accuracy.
- Be able to identify and correct data errors with precise attention to detail - including accurate costing, vendor and data information of all parts in the master data management systems.
- Work directly with Supply Chain, Costing, Pricing, Marketing, Sales, Branch Operations, National Accounts and Product Management to ensure that projects and inventory requests are setup correctly and completed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Involved in various additional tasks and projects including completing service desk requests, branch requests to set up parts for stocking/setup and set up of new stores from acquisitions.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are communicating; taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Communicating: Conveying information to others in an effective manner.
- Judgment & Decision making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Time management: Managing one's time productively and efficiently. Ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Service orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Oral Expression : The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Oral Comprehension: The ability to understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Written Comprehension: The ability to understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Written Expression: The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand.
- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate).
- Prior experience in an administrative position.
- Experience in related capacity including purchasing and replenishment preferred.
- Previous AS400 inventory database experience a plus.
- Previous Stibo Step experience a plus.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
FleetPride is the leader in the industry comprised of retail, service, distribution and wholesale divisions.