Data Annotator (employment via Workforce Logiq)
The position is fully remote and part-time: 20 hours a week at a minimum, maybe more by mutual agreement, up to 40 hours a week.
Partially flex-time: many assignments can be done outside of our business hours.
Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work effortless. Included on the prestigious Forbes AI 50 list and named a leader in The Forrester New Wave, Moveworks uses advanced machine learning to resolve employees’ requests, whether they need IT support, HR help, or policy information.
What you'll do:
As a Data Annotator, you will be categorizing, tagging, labeling, and evaluating textual information.
In particular, some of the tasks you would do in this role are:
- Grading the quality of algorithmic responses to user queries
- Tagging salient information in user-entered text
- Identifying mentions of common software titles in support tickets in IT and other enterprise domains
- Categorizing support tickets using a complex taxonomy
- Evaluating the performance of an AI chatbot
What you bring to the table:
- Fully fluent in written and spoken English at a professional level
- Authorized to work in the United States
Some attributes of successful candidates are:
- Attention to detail coupled with the ability to see the big picture
- Reliable performance on repetitive tasks (we like to think of our tasks as “non-boring and repetitive”)
- An analytical mindset
- The ability to form and apply mental models consistently
- Accuracy at speed
- Motivation to meet recurrent deadlines on rolling tasks
- Ability to explain your thought process and decision making
- Willingness to put yourself in the shoes of others and empathetic understanding of the needs of users
- Proactive self-starter capable of focused, independent work
- Adept at remote collaboration (Slack, Zoom, Google Suite)
- Excited to learn and improve
- Curious and creative
- Knowledge of IT terminology and processes
- Experience working in a large enterprise (in any role)
- Knowledge of terminology and processes in HR, or Finance, orAccounting, or Facilities, or Legal
While we welcome professionals from all backgrounds, we want to be clear that this job does NOT require skills and qualifications in the following fields:
- Data science and analytics
- Computer science
- Computations linguistics
- Machine learning
PLEASE NOTE: Both resume/CV and cover letter are required for consideration. In your cover letter, please indicate how many hours a week, on average, you will have available if hired as a Data Annotator.
Our candidate selection process involves a take-home Data Annotation challenge as a prerequisite to being interviewed on the ZOOM platform