Data Analyst at Xometry (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:45 p.m. (CST) on Friday, September 16, 2022
Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our team. You will play a crucial role in a rapidly growing part of the Xometry business, and everything you do will matter.
The right person will analyze behavioral data, understand performance by developing analytical tools and performing ad-hoc analysis. They will assist with tying user activity to origin, modeling, data investigations, and visualizations. They will partner with different teams to help drive measurable results. They will be a valued partner and trusted advisor.
You will play a crucial role in a rapidly growing part of the Xometry business, and everything you do will matter.
What you will do
● Analyze user behavior and identify growth opportunities
● Identify key trends and areas of opportunity for product and business teams
● Build reports in Looker and other analytical tools, and develop presentations to keep the team apprised of key trends and opportunities
● Communicate, collaborate and present results to clients within Xometry
● Explore novel ways to look at our data
● Assist with the development of metrics and goals
Who are you?
● Background working within a team in a data-driven environment
● SQL and database experience
● Experience with Looker or other dashboarding tools
● Experience with event tracking data such as Segment, Tealium, or Google Analytics
● Commitment to timelines, accuracy, and professionalism
● Ability to communicate effectively and influence others
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and shift gears quickly
● Must be able to work core aligned hours to US Eastern Time / GMT-5
● Must be a US citizen, green card holder, or a legal permanent resident of the United States
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
More Information on Xometry
Xometry operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in Gaithersburg, MD, Bethesda, MD and Lexington, KY. Xometry was founded in 2013. It has 381 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 28 open jobs at Xometry, click here.
Read Full Job Description