Data Analyst - Statistics at Paradox
Are you passionate about transforming raw data into actionable business insights?
Do you love the challenge of creating simple, intuitive visualizations from complex sets of data?
Are you looking for a chance to work with market-leading AI software and join the recruiting industry's most innovative tech company?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right, you can build teams that can change the world. We're helping organizations around the globe reimagine hiring with our first-of-its-kind recruitment technology. From our virtual AI assistant, Olivia, to our best-in-class hiring assessments, Paradox is laser focused on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our high-performance culture and triple-digit growth have been recognized on Deloitte's "Fast 500" technology companies, the Inc 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies, and as a Forbes Best Startup Employers. And we're just getting started. We are looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company and create the future together.
We're hiring a data analyst to join our Product organization and help expand our reporting and statistical analytics capabilities at Paradox. As a member of our growing data team, you will be responsible for the data and reporting needs of our clients, as well as internal teams seeking insights from our AI-powered software products. This role is perfect for a data analyst with a deep love for their craft - taking raw data sets and turning them into elegant, client-facing visualizations.
Sound like your dream job? We want to hear from you!
As a Data Analyst, you will:
- Prepare product content for research analysis, including spreadsheet management, input and monitoring of survey software, and other associated tasks as needed
- Support research design methodology, including analysis of study formats, writing survey questions, and providing prospective insights into resulting data
- Own end-to-end project management of data and reporting requests from Paradox clients and internal stakeholders
- Work closely with the Client Success team to gather requirements, understand clients' goals and ensure project objectives are met
- Use statistical analysis to analyze data related to psychological employment assessments
- Support the I/O Psychologists in the creation and organization of Ideal Candidate Profiles and Job Analyses.
- Use SQL and Excel to build reports and data files from various sources and enterprise information systems, including automated/scheduled and ad hoc reporting
- Use BI tools to visualize data and create client-facing dashboards and reports
- Collaborate with teammates on Product and Engineering teams on strategic data initiatives and ongoing improvements to our reporting & analytics capabilities
Experience & Skills Required
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Statistics, Business Analytics, or related field
- 2+ years of experience working with structured and unstructured data analysis, developing data visualizations, and producing reports from multiple data sources
- Proficient in SQL and BI reporting and visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI, QuickSight, etc.)
- Experience with software for statistical analysis. Proficiency in SPSS, strongly preferred.
- R, JMP, Python, and API experience is a plus
- Education or experience in behavioral sciences, preferred
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Able to work full-time from our Scottsdale or Baltimore office
- Authorization to work in the United States
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Learn more about our full-time and intern career opportunities at https://careers.paradox.ai/students