Our offices are open for a hybrid work environment. Most US-based positions can also be performed remotely (any exceptions will be noted in the Minimum Qualifications below.)
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity. At ZipRecruiter, we foster a culture where our employees feel accepted, supported and celebrated. Our employees find ethical solutions to empower the community and workforce. Differences make us stronger, and we embrace them.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects millions of all-sized businesses and job seekers through innovative mobile, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job boards on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
The Business Planning and Operations team’s mission is to enhance business decision making through data analysis and strategic insights. As a data analyst, you will work closely with the Enterprise Sales teams to solve complex problems and make data-driven decisions, and you will use data to uncover new opportunities and empower ZipRecruiter’s leadership to make difficult calls.
What you’ll be doing:
- Define KPIs and create reports and dashboards against large data sets
- Create readable and informative data visualizations to communicate data insights to stakeholders and executives
- Use data to identify opportunities to improve revenue generation and optimize sales processes and operations
- Turn ambiguous questions into clear analytical problems, and solve them using data
- Continuously learn and develop skills while working with our cutting edge team of analysts and data scientists
What we’re looking for:
- SQL experience
- Structured analytical approach to problem solving
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively and to work well both as part of a team and as an individual contributor
- 3+ year of experience in Biz Ops, Analytics, Revenue Operations, Growth Marketing, or Product
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or equivalent experience
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of statistics
- R or Python skills
- Experience with A/B testing or experimental design
- Experience in market research or survey methodologies
As part of our team you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
- A fun environment where work-life balance is valued
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Privacy Notice: For information about ZipRecruiter's collection and processing of job applicant personal data for this job, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/job-applicant-privacy-notice