Data Analyst IV (SSRS, SQL, Teradata) - Remote at pureIntegration
PureIntegration is seeking a Data Analyst IV (SSRS, SQL, Teradata) - Remote, who will be responsible for migrating or rebuilding SSRS reports.
Location: Philadelphia, PA (Remote)
Work Arrangement: Contract W2 hourly role, initial contract period through 12/31/2022 with possible extension for an additional year.
Work Authorization: GC & USCIT Only. We Do Not Sponsor H1B Visas, or work on C2C basis.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Analyze potential data sources and develop data ingestion and integration plans.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Work with internal business partners to refine incoming reporting and analysis requests and convert to specific actionable requirements.
- Convert business requirements into reports by creating MSSQL Stored procedures and reports using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (SSRS etc), databases (SQL ,Teradata), ETL programming (SSIS).
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SRSS, SSAS, Tableau, etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries – communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
In over 16 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 15 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals.
pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.