At Anchorage we are building the world’s most advanced digital asset platform for institutions to participate in crypto.
Founded in 2017, Anchorage Digital is a regulated crypto platform that provides institutions with integrated financial services and infrastructure solutions. With the first federally chartered crypto bank in the US, Anchorage offers institutions an unparalleled combination of secure custody, regulatory compliance, product breadth, and client service. We’re looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.
We are a remote-first, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in San Francisco, New York City, Indianapolis, Sioux Falls, Porto, and Singapore.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Corporate Development Lead will drive corporate development and strategy at Anchorage Digital. You will cover a variety of areas, from evaluating and executing on potential acquisition targets to assessing organic growth opportunities and assisting with strategic investment activities.
As a Corporate Development Lead you will:
- Collaborate with product teams to understand opportunities to accelerate or scale the product roadmap through acquisitions, acquihires and partnerships.
- Establish and maintain relationships with investment bankers and senior executives from startups, VCs and leading technology companies to build knowledge of opportunities and market trends.
- Proactively conduct research on the digital asset market, industry and competitive landscape to identify and prioritize acquisition targets, partnerships and investments.
- Coordinate teams internally across product, engineering, sales and legal to develop business cases and gain consensus around opportunities.
- Drive the execution of acquisitions and strategic investments, including sourcing opportunities, performing valuation analysis and coordinating all aspects of due diligence.
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- Experience supporting or leading complex organic and inorganic initiatives end-to-end.
- Experience negotiating and closing complex deals.
- The ability to work effectively with cross-functional senior executives in a fast-changing environment.
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system :)
About Anchorage Digital - People: Who we are
The Anchorage Village, what we call our team, brings together the brightest minds from platform security, financial services, and distributed ledger technology to provide the building blocks that empower institutions to safely participate in the evolving digital asset ecosystem. As a diverse team of more than 300 members, we are united in one common goal: building the future of finance by providing the foundation upon which value moves safely in the new global economy.
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.
Read Full Job Description